General Bam Margera from Jackass latest meltdown...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
You really have to be making a quite the spectacle to be arrested for being drunk in L.A county because I have been hammered several times in public and never got arrested.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
You really have to be making a quite the spectacle to be arrested for being drunk in L.A county because I have been hammered several times in public and never got arrested.
Funny thing is like most junkies, he's better off in jail than in public...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah this isn’t gonna end well. I wonder how he even has any money left?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yeah this isn’t gonna end well. I wonder how he even has any money left?
If his current wife filed for divorce in CA he is gonna lose like 30 million dollars dudes lose like 60 percent of their net worth in CA divorces if she filed in PA he might get off easier this is his second divorce I wonder how much his other wife took in alimony.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If his current wife filed for divorce in CA he is gonna lose like 30 million dollars dudes lose like 60 percent of their net worth in CA divorces if she filed in PA he might get off easier this is his second divorce I wonder how much his other wife took in alimony.
I just dont understand how he has so much money to blow thru like he has. I mean, I get the jackass series and movies were huge, but the royalties from that stuff is probably being split 6-8 ways, no?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I just dont understand how he has so much money to blow thru like he has. I mean, I get the jackass series and movies were huge, but the royalties from that stuff is probably being split 6-8 ways, no?
He made a ton of money from Element skateboards. his shoe endorsements and some cash from the mtv shows like viva la bam. He also had a sunglasses line that was popular I had a pair. Iirc he was worth like 80 mil at some point.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He made a ton of money from Element skateboards. his shoe endorsements and some cash from the mtv shows like viva la bam. He also had a sunglasses line that was popular I had a pair. Iirc he was worth like 80 mil at some point.
I had no idea he made that much. Wonder how much he's blown?!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I had no idea he made that much. Wonder how much he's blown?!
I think he kept a lot of money because his sex offender uncle don vito was some sort of idiot savant accountant as a profession.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Maybe shooting some bottle rockets out of his ass would cheer him up a bit. New Year's day is right around the corner, why not..