General Banned or not?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
542DF9B6-BD77-40F5-9B61-CFD7256AD77A.pngJust saw this pop up. He was here a month ago. He was permabanned before that. Maybe something else happened. If hes not banned bring back @galt too then.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Or whatever the fuck enock calls himself these days.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
View attachment 20908Just saw this pop up. He was here a month ago. He was permabanned before that. Maybe something else happened. If hes not banned bring back @galt too then.
galt a was terrible micro phallused narcissistic poster. he wasnt funny or informative or even on topic he added nothing to the discussion. he shit posted more than anybody I have ever seen shit post.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
galt a was terrible micro phallused narcissistic poster. he wasnt funny or informative or even on topic he added nothing to the discussion. he shit posted more than anybody I have ever seen shit post.
You don't even speak 8 languages. Your opinion means nothing.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Galt did alot of things some of you pretend to be. Some of his shit was a step to far (dick pics) but he actually did what he said he did or would do. He was in the military (Marine!), fought, drank, traveled, ran from the law and never went to some shithole bar in Miami. He is deadpool in the flesh. I didnt follow him on here (or anyone for that matter) so I dont know everything he said or did. He was an outlier and a character that amused me. Anyways... keep marty/kwing out.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Galt did alot of things some of you pretend to be. Some of his shit was a step to far (dick pics) but he actually did what he said he did or would do. He was in the military, fought, drank, traveled, ran from the law and never went to some shithole bar in Miami. He is deadpool in the flesh. I didnt follow him on here (or anyone for that matter) so I dont know everything he said or did. He was an outlier and a character that amused me. Anyways... keep marty/kwing out.
Show some respect, Galt didn't just serve in the military he was a god damned Marine.