Lifestyle Bar conversations gone wrong

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
So...after an embarrassing piss poor round of Golden Tee last night, I sit back at the bar next to a black couple. After a few minutes, the woman starts talking to her guy about a bar that does booze infused gummi bears.Just so happens, I am experienced in this matter, and elaborate how good this can be.

General - Groovy Bears 101 | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum
https://themmacommunity.com/threads/groovy-bears-101.32097/
Just happens they are regulars, which I have never met. A rarity in and of itself.

The chick looks at me and says "You know we're cops, right?" and flashes her badge while the guy is just mean mugging the hell out of me. I respond with "I did not". She tells me 'you a funny ass white boy, so we'll let this slide.' I finished my drink and saw my way out.

That said, I had nothing illegal with me at the time.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
So what are you so scared of then?
Um, nothing. Maybe my knife, not sure if that is legal or not at this time and place. Just thought it was funny the way she looked at me and informed that she was a cop. And her man glaring at me was reminisent of the photo of Ronda and Travis.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Um, nothing. Maybe my knife, not sure if that is legal or not at this time and place. Just thought it was funny the way she looked at me and informed that she was a cop. And her man glaring at me was reminisent of the photo of Ronda and Travis.
Why did they even mention they are cops?
Are booze infused gummy bears illegal?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
cops in L.A would have made you cross your feet and put your hands on your head for less sassy behavior chicago cops sound nice.

I was in this position just for standing next to someone being arrested.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I respect the CPD. Sure there are always shitheads, but they deal with a lot of dipshits that deserve a good beatdown.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Once I came across them apprehending some rando crackhead, and I asked if they needed help subduing the perp. They not so politely told me to get back and walk away. It was about 3am. I was totally sober.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
was she hot?
If you're referring to the black chick, I wouldn't say hot, but she had a pretty face, albeit a little thick for my own preference. I talked with them for about an hour, they were both pretty cool.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you're referring to the black chick, I wouldn't say hot, but she had a pretty face, albeit a little thick for my own preference. I talked with them for about an hour, they were both pretty cool.
sounds hot

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
She had very nice teeth. I don't think I would have found any cavities.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Man. I miss Mix's random stories from left field.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I don't get it? Let what slide??
He probably mentioned the THC to the cops.
Or maybe he didn't.

At times, Mix's posts could be equally cryptic and confusing.

Definitely miss rubbing his nose in Michigan's ineptitude. Having a former tOSU QB about to take over his Redskins would have been even more ammo.