Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship – A New ERA 8/25/2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This thread is reserved for live discussion.

During the event, this thread will auto-refresh for registered users, and registration is free!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship – A New ERA
Biloxi, Mississippi, USA

Main Card – iPPV (Fite.tv) – 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT
Bec Rawlings vs. Britain Hart
Sam Shewmaker vs. Maurice Jackson
Arnold Adams vs. Joey Beltran
Chris Lytle vs. Drew Lipton
Reggie Barnett Jr vs. Clay Burns
Jimmy Jennette vs. Tony Lopez
Andrew Yates vs. Charles Bennett
Robert Morrow vs. Michael Bissett
Jamie Campbell vs. Dale Sopi

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
How in the Fk do they have Bec flexing over the entire card when a LEGEND makes his return especially in a Bare knuckle fight...Lytle is about to put a fool to sleep this man.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am into this type of event

a throwback type of event

dropping the coin to support/pay the dudes

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How in the Fk do they have Bec flexing over the entire card when a LEGEND makes his return especially in a Bare knuckle fight...Lytle is about to put a fool to sleep this man.
oh ya, he is made for this stuff...I only know what I saw in fights but he is game and comfortable as they get

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Isn't Kendall Groves fighting on this card also? I knew Lytle and KrazyHorse aka Felony were fighting on it.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
It's a bummer this is at the same time as a free ufc event. Poor planning, imo.
Free lifetime replays make it a perfect filler between the horribly timed ufc events. Much better option to watch a bare knuckle fight then the 79 times a 22 mile commercial will play.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Rawlings isn't very talented and has only been involved in boring fights. I wouldn't be attending one of her fights for free, wtf is she the poster girl??!
And Krazy horse (who's walk in alone should be about 20 times more entertaining than the chick fight) and Lytle don't even make the poster lol, they're not off to a good start.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rawlings isn't very talented and has only been involved in boring fights. I wouldn't be attending one of her fights for free, wtf is she the poster girl??!
And Krazy horse (who's walk in alone should be about 20 times more entertaining than the chick fight) and Lytle don't even make the poster lol, they're not off to a good start.
did you see the last event
she has the moxie to bare knuckle it...I enjoyed it

she doesn't deserve the poster #1 slot IMO, but she was badass in the last event

and I don't usually enjoy chick fights at all

it is a popularity grab poster IMO, a chick on the cover
FYI she was on USA today (article was partially about domestic violence she took) but it was press on a big level for the event and bareknuckle sport

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Her fight at the last bare knuckle was crazy.i was never a fan either but she might have found her true calling here