General Barron Trump: Future business tycoon or political giant?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Business or politics?

• Total voters

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Can’t remember who said he was a future shooting up a high school kid in the making but I thought it before she said it...and before anyone starts, I feel dreadful about it.

Poor kid’s in the limelight so much and while he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he’ll never be able to have a normal childhood.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I really hope tbis kid is able to get some decent friends around him that treat him normal

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the tales of baron trump?

anybody heard of this?

it is a book FYI...a very old book

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't agree with homeschooling (opinion, not fact since I'm not a parent) because I think kids should be allowed to be kids and it stunts them in terms of future relationships but I think it would be a good idea with him. His family gets so much hatred, it must have to be a massive strain on his development,

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
he will probably be in business like his brothers and use nepotism like they did to be the ceo of one their companies.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

People should not judge this young man poorly or positively based solely on his parents. He has all the advantages in life and hopeful he takes advantage of them and helps the world in a positive manner.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I know where he won’t be... tweeking out at Coachella like some first-daughter.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I know where he won’t be... tweeking out at Coachella like some first-daughter.

Show me where she was tweeking out. Your comment is pretty sick You hate her father and show hate towards the kid. Good for her she was there, now show us where she is tweeking or tell the forum you are just hating on a young person.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

People should not judge this young man poorly or positively based solely on his parents. He has all the advantages in life and hopeful he takes advantage of them and helps the world in a positive manner.

That is truly a winner. As much as I feel a not great way about Trump, as a President and a even more as a person, I have long felt that this kid should be completely left alone.

The other 2 Trump son's are the epitome of douchey, but that is due to what they say out of their douchey mouths. This kid is 100% innocent and actually probably is a great young man and will be a cool dude when he becomes an adult.

All the kids, the Obama kids, Barron, the Bush girls, Chelsea, I dont really know other names previous to that lolz, are all innocent and just that, kids or young adults and let's face it, if you are 22 or younger you are still in many ways a kid. Adult legally and go to war and drink etc...but in many ways, if you are a person that is 30 or older, think of how you where are 21 and 22. Thank You

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Show me where she was tweeking out. Your comment is pretty sick You hate her father and show hate towards the kid. Good for her she was there, now show us where she is tweeking or tell the forum you are just hating on a young person.
I actually don’t hate her father. So there’s that...

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I actually don’t hate her father. So there’s that...

Okay, fair enough, but you still need to show her tweeking out or else you are just shitting on essentially a kid.

Also, who even cares. Are you saying you never partied, nevr went to a rave or dance club and took something more than herb or alcohol when you where 18 to 24 ever?

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Well, he'll be raised more by his mother, dad is dead in 5-15 years. Hopefully she's a calming influence.