General Bat Fight.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m always curious about those who’s first instinct is to reach for their phone and record it. That’s just as fucked up as the assault sometimes.
Yeah. There were bystanders letting their friend get hit very slowly with a bat.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah. There were bystanders letting their friend get hit very slowly with a bat.
Or friends of batgirl just watching her try to kill somebody without a bat. If that was my wife swinging that other girls head would be sent into the stratosphere.

M

member 3289

If that was my wife swinging that other girls head would be sent into the stratosphere.
I highly doubt this. You once asked me if a baseball swing was the same as a hockey swing.

I had no idea how to answer that and was sure you were joking, but no.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Or friends of batgirl just watching her try to kill somebody without a bat. If that was my wife swinging that other girls head would be sent into the stratosphere.
You’re wife’s fast twitch muscle is slowly depleting without Swiss Chalet in her diet. I bet your whole family is listless and pale.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I highly doubt this. You once asked me if a baseball swing was the same as a hockey swing.

I had no idea how to answer that and was sure you were joking, but no.
Name a sport and my wife’s destroys you 1v1. I love seeing her teach our kids how to throw while I watch from the kitchen window doing the dishes.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Name a sport and my wife’s destroys you 1v1. I love seeing her teach our kids how to throw while I watch from the kitchen window doing the dishes.
If I was returning a kick off in football, I guarantee I don’t even break stride when your wife tries to tackle me.

Her scrunchie would fly 50 feet into the air.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If I was returning a kick off in football, I guarantee I don’t even break stride when your wife tries to tackle me.

Her scrunchie would fly 50 feet into the air.
Remember that video you showed me when you tried to leap over that pile of leaves you raked up and the leaves won? You even let out a “Ki-Ya!!” when you jumped and still fell flat. She’d snatch you outta the air like Daniel-San and that fly and slam you down with authority.

T

The Big Guy

I wish we got to see the whole interaction

That first shot looked like it landed on the jaw. Solid chin

Unrelated but when I try to type in "like" my phone tries to autocorrect to a racial slur. Almost got me this time

M

member 1013

Unrelated but when I try to type in "like" my phone tries to autocorrect to a racial slur. Almost got me this time

M

member 3289

It's based on frequency.

You're using the slur more often than the word "like."

Check yourself.