General Be back when the clone is gone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Because I don't come here to troll other ppl into quitting.
If I was trolling someone that hard and they were asking me to stop and said they had a recent family death and they weren't doing good I'd fucking sure drop it

LOL I donno, you seem to have an issue with letting things go so I don't think it'd play out like that.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Hey man. The safety of my son and my elderly parents is my number one concern, and I don’t think kids should be back in classrooms just yet.
He can have a hot wife all he wants, but my kid is number one in my world.
In my opinion, this goes beyond politics. It’s about the health and well being of those around me. Even my far right dad is worried because he’s 72 and a heavy smoker. I already put us at risk by going to work but I will lose my job otherwise and, sadly, I still need it. I’m right leaning, but not like him.
Luckily PBC is actually being cautious about returning kids to the classroom and is starting the year off with distance learning. My son definitely does better with face-to-face instruction, but I have to think about everyone else’s health. He will catch up.
The science says kids should be back in classrooms with some caveats. They're extremely low risk and not attending school is already proving to be damaging to their development. But I'm of course fine with people doing whatever they're most comfortable with.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Because I don't come here to troll other ppl into quitting.
If I was trolling someone that hard and they were asking me to stop and said they had a recent family death and they weren't doing good I'd fucking sure drop it
Have you never read any of your threads before?

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Have you never read any of your threads before?
Just because my life isn't the same as all yours doesn't mean the rules of this site shouldn't apply to ppl going after me 24/7.
I talked about my life here. Sorry it isn't same as yours. The reason it turns into an argument is the trolls here. I just like to post about my life.
I have mods come down on me hard wen I have problems w other ppl so I drop it right away..but then when ppl stalk me 24/7 it's all good. Anyway it don't matter I see the person who cloned me is back so goodbye
I been going thru a lot w lost family members and other problems and this isn't the place to discuss it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just because my life isn't the same as all yours doesn't mean the rules of this site shouldn't apply to ppl going after me 24/7.
I talked about my life here. Sorry it isn't same as yours. The reason it turns into an argument is the trolls here. I just like to post about my life.
I have mods come down on me hard wen I have problems w other ppl so I drop it right away..but then when ppl stalk me 24/7 it's all good. Anyway it don't matter I see the person who cloned me is back so goodbye
I been going thru a lot w lost family members and other problems and this isn't the place to discuss it.
Do you ever think that you just have a shit attitude? And that's why you get shit?
1594311297968.png
Remember when you point a finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Remember when Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix died in real life and you made a point of laughing about it on two forums? Goading him even?

I've no dog in this fight, and was sorry to hear about the loss of a family member, but you definitely gloated as tho you had won some victory when he died.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Remember when Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix died in real life and you made a point of laughing about it on two forums? Goading him even?

I've no dog in this fight, and was sorry to hear about the loss of a family member, but you definitely gloated as tho you had won some victory when he died.
WOW, that's really fucked up.

M

member 1013

That’s disgusting

What a crybaby piece of shit

M

member 3289

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Behind ridiculous this is allowed to go on this long and he is actually pretending to be me now. Not just using my name and avatar. Pretending to be me. I tried to be ok w it. But now he pretending to be me. Is he gona talk about my dead gramma next. I'm done w it.

View attachment 8744
Maybe he’ll repeatedly insulate that you’re a child molester because you post pictures of your children and yet he still won’t get banned.

I can’t imagine how terrible that might be.

Just in case you are too stupid to see the irony in this situation.

Fuck you.

You’re a piece of shit.

You deserve every horrible, disgusting thing that anyone here says about you.

What goes around comes around ass clown.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Maybe he’ll repeatedly insulate that you’re a child molester because you post pictures of your children and yet he still won’t get banned.

I can’t imagine how terrible that might be.

Just in case you are too stupid to see the irony in this situation.

Fuck you.

You’re a piece of shit.

You deserve every horrible, disgusting thing that anyone here says about you.

What goes around comes around ass clown.
Whoa.

Seems excessively harsh...????

Hope there's some interesting backstory.

M

member 3289

Whoa.

Seems excessively harsh...????

Hope there's some interesting backstory.
TryHardNobody/too swole called OneTrickPony "Jared Fogle" (a convicted pedophile) because OneTrick posts pictures of his kids.

Pretty shitty thing to do but fortunately it hasn't discouraged OneTrick from posting more pics of his family.