General Be back when the clone is gone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Lets build the site and community, not tear it down and run off posters
Sometimes running off posters is part of building the community. Remember when KwingJitsu got banned and was all on best behavior for the first little while after he came back?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Sometimes running off posters is part of building the community. Remember when KwingJitsu got banned and was all on best behavior for the first little while after he came back?
running off the good posters leads to the toxic den of trolls this place has become with people just attacking each other. it stunts or cripples discussion and joking if you get trolled or attacked for every post it becomes annoying.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
running off the good posters leads to the toxic den of trolls this place has become with people just attacking each other. it stunts or cripples discussion and joking if you get trolled or attacked for every post it becomes annoying.
Meh you gotta rise above it. Not like you have to go home to these peeps at the end of the day.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
If the joke is legit bothering someone this bad then it's time to end it. I think it's funny but not everyone has the same sense of humor and now it's just become a point of contention...

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I just put all of the swoles on ignore, forum seems pretty good so far. I don't mind the 4 lads, just can't be bothered with this shit, jokes ran its course now.

If I was you tryhard I'd take a look at that victim mentallity you have, you always have to be hard done by in some manner, you flip, squirm and wriggle your way into that position no matter what is said or done to help you, you are reaping those rewards now.

Kneeblock did something childish as fuck you should have laughed off, now he's laughing at you and he's not even trying to annoy you anymore.
No good comes out of this name copying business, why allow it on your site? Imagine being a new person here, it looks like shit. It doesn't matter how much an asshole the original nameholder is, allowing ghe name changed purely to troll cannot be worth it.