General Be back when the clone is gone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
never_rolled
blank
gangster katheryn
dat pre-hollyholm ronda money

yossarian almost too and ryan von doom basically gone too

also that guy innocentx or however you spelt his name that made the never-ending coronavirus thread...
good additions
I know the reasons for most of them but it isn't a good sign

Prehollyronda was a total ghosting, hope he is OK.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
swole almost gone
sparkur i pretty much gone
Eno ck gone
Masato Toys gone
probably more but I can't remember...def some that posted here a bit but now have chosen the OG life instead

galt and Singer also but not voluntarily

you guys seeing a pattern? are you happy people are leaving and/or unhappy with the direction of the forum?

Might be better for forum population and overall vibe if we just try to mix some kindness.
just my 2c
If people can't defend their intentionally provocative ideas I have no problem with them going back to the echo chamber from which they came. I came here to get away from the OG, not to import their stupidity.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If people can't defend their intentionally provocative ideas I have no problem with them going back to the echo chamber from which they came. I came here to get away from the OG, not to import their stupidity.
this place has a lot in common with the OG, the off topic section that is

The Cageside here is far superior IMO

I respect your opinion on the matter, although I disagree.

Personally I think the site population could be a lot higher and that would be nice, but that is just my opinion man.

Most of the posters on that list bring a lot of good content, so I consider their absence or reduction in content a loss.

Echo chamber? Isn't that what you create when you run off any idea that doesn't sit well with you?

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Quality over quantity for sure.

The last 2 threads I saw from OP were the one questioning Mohammed's sexuality, and the one asking for your favourite N word. That shit would be right at home on the OhGee, are they the kind of threads posters want to respond to here?

I'm not too familiar with all the names listed, but innocentx left voluntarily because of lack of traffic compared to the OhGee (he posted one final thread before leaving to let us know he was sick of "propping up" this forum by posting interesting content), Galt was banned for blatant racism, and Silentsinger was banned for constantly filling threads with childish bickering if I remember correctly.

Does anyone know why Masato left TMMAC? I remember his stuff fondly from my Sherdog days.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Does anyone know why Masato left TMMAC? I remember his stuff fondly from my Sherdog days.
Seems he got sick of anything counter official MSM narrative being shit upon.
He would post stuff and nobody would watch or read it, they would just talk shit.

He is active on his own forum, there is much good content there and it seems more active since covid.

He does indeed have great content. Great art, humor and perspective.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
He would post stuff and nobody would watch or read it, they would just talk shit.

He is active on his own forum, there is much good content there and it seems more active since covid.

Just googled " Masato toys forum", I hadn't realised one existed, thanks.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just googled " Masato toys forum", I hadn't realised one existed, thanks.
ya, lots of old school MMA forum folks post there...including some current and former members of OG/TMMAC
Threads are threads to me, I don't care what forum they are on.

Traffic is less than here but there are some really good posters there.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Quality over quantity for sure.

The last 2 threads I saw from OP were the one questioning Mohammed's sexuality, and the one asking for your favourite N word. That shit would be right at home on the OhGee, are they the kind of threads posters want to respond to here?

I'm not too familiar with all the names listed, but innocentx left voluntarily because of lack of traffic compared to the OhGee (he posted one final thread before leaving to let us know he was sick of "propping up" this forum by posting interesting content), Galt was banned for blatant racism, and Silentsinger was banned for constantly filling threads into childish bickering if I remember correctly.

I made those threads because It was impossible to talk about anything in my life with several ppl cloning me as a joke for days. It was impossible for me to post anything and I assumed the mods here wanted this site to be a big troll party since they ok w ppl logging in as other ppl indefinitely.
You think I'm gona make a thread about my life or anything I care about w two or more dickheads posting as me?? No thanks

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
NotBanjaxo @Banjaxo
check out today's fresh content from masato, he is killing it LOL
He made a fight island graphic, pretty funny lil details
that is the type of original content we miss out on when you lose an artistic creator of his caliber

edit: graphic may not be his original content...his fight card highlighting is pretty funny

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
NotBanjaxo @Banjaxo
check out today's fresh content from masato, he is killing it LOL
He made a fight island graphic, pretty funny lil details
that is the type of original content we miss out on when you lose an artistic creator of his caliber
I think that's actually an official UFC graphic.

I like the way he put red circles around the important stuff on the card though, especially Paige VanZant's tits. :)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think that's actually an official UFC graphic.

I like the way he put red circles around the important stuff on the card though, especially Paige VanZant's tits. :)
Haha
I did love what he did with the fight card.

I just assumed he made the graphic because of all the tiny funny shit going on, that is his style. I can't even tell what all is going on in that picture though. I see tiny conor, and some thor wormhole, plus some hand sanitizer sign...funny shit.

His Hillary and Sonnen comics are hilarious stuff also.
Dude even sent me a choose your own adventure book that he made...I just gave him my address and it showed up...it is funny as shit also.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

His ideas were challenged and he could not provide anything that looked like a fact to support it. He got tired of being made to look stupid and rather than admit he was wrong, he ran back to his echo chamber.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Haha
I did love what he did with the fight card.

I just assumed he made the graphic because of all the tiny funny shit going on, that is his style. I can't even tell what all is going on in that picture though. I see tiny conor, and some thor wormhole, plus some hand sanitizer sign...funny shit.

His Hillary and Sonnen comics are hilarious stuff also.
Dude even sent me a choose your own adventure book that he made...I just gave him my address and it showed up...it is funny as shit also.
He put some cool details into it. There is Silver Surfer, Dr Strange, the lock Ness monster, mortal Kombat fighters, and UFO's. Great stuff.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
He put some cool details into it. There is Silver Surfer, Dr Strange, the lock Ness monster, mortal Kombat fighters, and UFO's. Great stuff.
That pic I posted is from the website fight-madness.com, not Masato's forum.

Did they copy it from Masato, and not realise all the extra stuff was on there?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not sure it is his now...Banjaxo found it on another site

I don't know all the references but I certainly like it

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
His ideas were challenged and he could not provide anything that looked like a fact to support it. He got tired of being made to look stupid and rather than admit he was wrong, he ran back to his echo chamber.
He posted some videos that backed his ideas...they were conveniently ignored.

I am fine with him leaving and fine with how people want to react to his ideas.

I do consider his departure an overall loss for the site. Some may disagree, and that is fine.

Just my take.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
That pic I posted is from the website fight-madness.com, not Masato's forum.

Did they copy it from Masato, and not realise all the extra stuff was on there?
It was on Masato's forum also.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He posted some videos that backed his ideas...they were conveniently ignored.

I am fine with him leaving and fine with how people want to react to his ideas.

I do consider his departure an overall loss for the site. Some may disagree, and that is fine.

Just my take.
Out of curiosity. Did you notice any similarities about the 4 posters you first thought of?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Out of curiosity. Did you notice any similarities about the 4 posters you first thought of?
Of course I do.
They recently reduced their activity on this forum.

I consider their perspectives and content to be a valuable part of a community.

If they aren't welcome here for differing opinions/beliefs then sadly this is the echo chamber you speak of.

Is it a 5g thing? Anti-MSM minded? Big Dick Club? Antisemite thing?

Last edited:

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
yay
lets act like 3rd grade bullies

U bitches are pathetic

Just threw the clones on ignore for awhile
added heath von salty also

Big fish in a little pond mentality is sad shit homies

Lets build the site and community, not tear it down and run off posters
Hey there.

You should probably add me to that list.
But we both know you won't ?

P.S. Jet fuel melts steel beams.

Have a sweet day.

Namaste

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Of course I do.
They recently reduced their activity on this forum.

I consider their perspectives and content to be a valuable part of a community.

If they aren't welcome here for differing opinions/beliefs then sadly this is the echo chamber you speak of.

Is it a 5g thing? Anti-MSM minded? Big Dick Club? Antisemite thing?
Maybe people need to learn to take it better when people don't agree with them.