General Be back when the clone is gone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hmmm I wonder what would happen if I cloned her account and started posting about how much I love to suck dicks and making threads as her
How long you think mods would put up w that.
Probably 30 seconds
probably not long

Lets just muck about and talk some shit tho

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I'm not too familiar with all the names listed, but innocentx left voluntarily because of lack of traffic compared to the OhGee (he posted one final thread before leaving to let us know he was sick of "propping up" this forum by posting interesting content),
He was gonna be banned for sure since he was taking shots from everyone on here. It was brutal. Props to him for making the Rona thread though

Still here bro.
Yee I see you fam I just thought you had said you weren't on here that much anymore.

gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn left for personal reasons, I talk to her all the time at jew club.

I like blank and never rolled, never rolled I can’t remember why he left but blank got upset because he doesn’t geology good.

I have no comment on RVD, except that it’s funny you miss him.
Yeah good to see her back. Silentsinger took credit for running her off this site. Agree on blank. I'm sure never_rolled left in big part due to kwing and I'm sure is livid in Florida watching him back after being banned and going back to his goon ways. Me and RVD agree with everything except for Honda and her crew lol but he's rarely on here anymore...

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Yee I see you fam I just thought you had said you weren't on here that much anymore.

Yeah good to see her back. Silentsinger took credit for running her off this site. Agree on blank. I'm sure never_rolled left in big part due to kwing and I'm sure is livid in Florida watching him back after being banned and going back to his goon ways. Me and RVD agree with everything except for Honda and her crew lol but he's rarely on here anymore...

She had not a damn thing to do with my hiatus. I was going through some personal, completely unrelated shit and needed to figure myself out. I have learned a lot since October and I’m in an okay place emotionally, sans the same hate of my job and Florida, but I’m actively working on those two things. My hate for this state has significantly grown as of recent, though.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
She had not a damn thing to do with my hiatus. I was going through some personal, completely unrelated shit and needed to figure myself out. I have learned a lot since October and I’m in an okay place emotionally, sans the same hate of my job and Florida, but I’m actively working on those two things. My hate for this state has significantly grown as of recent, though.
Damn all bad but atleast you're in a better place fam...

Her quote...

I left for one reason and then another really horrific one.
Game on with two of you, specifically. Gangster ain't coming back so I don't have to make her leave again.
What are you cooking for the Silent Singer thread?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I doesn’t melt them but it will heat them to a point where they lose all structural integrity and collapse, especially with all the combustibles that were in that building.

I’m an excellent constructor so you can take my word for it.
Best contraction guy in the biz. We call it 'the biz' in the biz.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Texas is the best county in the world and has a ton of opportunities. Just don't come here if you hate guns or freedom.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Texas is the best county in the world and has a ton of opportunities. Just don't come here if you hate guns or freedom.
how expensive is the rural stuff?
can you get something decent for a couple hundred thou?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
how expensive is the rural stuff?
can you get something decent for a couple hundred thou?
Depends on how rural you are trying to get and where in the state you want to be. Varies quite a bit. Arkansas is very very nice and very cheap.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Hello, I love guns, duh. My plan is to escape to the Northeast to be closer to my family up there, though. I haven’t been to Texas, though. My only ventures off the East Coast were Chicago and Colorado.
You're welcome.
Were you posting again when that happened?

So as non-Floridians looking for some perspective. Would you say that you hate Florida as much as everyone outside of Florida does, or still not there yet?
I’m there, and beyond.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tell me 10 things you hate about Florida, and why 6 of them are @conor mcgregor nut hugger

M

member 3289

Please go on another extended hiatus thx

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Imagine hating DeSantis...

Hey man. The safety of my son and my elderly parents is my number one concern, and I don’t think kids should be back in classrooms just yet.
He can have a hot wife all he wants, but my kid is number one in my world.
In my opinion, this goes beyond politics. It’s about the health and well being of those around me. Even my far right dad is worried because he’s 72 and a heavy smoker. I already put us at risk by going to work but I will lose my job otherwise and, sadly, I still need it. I’m right leaning, but not like him.
Luckily PBC is actually being cautious about returning kids to the classroom and is starting the year off with distance learning. My son definitely does better with face-to-face instruction, but I have to think about everyone else’s health. He will catch up.