NSFW Be careful on your motorbikes peeps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Did this guy change lanes or something?

Motorcycle is going straight and obviously way too fast and that car suddenly slows down.
Motorcycle gets over too far?

Pretty much, suv pulled out in front of him, hes going too fast, gets a tank slapper and clips the curb.

Bad accident, stupid to move him but the flaming wreckage was dangerous, although it probably wouldnt explode, looked like most of the petrol was on the road.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
After putting it off forever, I finally got her back on the road. Text the guy that tuned him to see if it’d be ok to run with no pipes bc I forgot to check them out of my Amazon cart. He responded that it was tuned running open heads. Took the bent heat shields off the wrap it with some exhaust wrap for that old school look but decided to take it out tonight. This thing has way more spunk with no exhaust

A89F654B-1C3A-4395-AC83-A800DA5F6C28.jpeg

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
After putting it off forever, I finally got her back on the road. Text the guy that tuned him to see if it’d be ok to run with no pipes bc I forgot to check them out of my Amazon cart. He responded that it was tuned running open heads. Took the bent heat shields off the wrap it with some exhaust wrap for that old school look but decided to take it out tonight. This thing has way more spunk with no exhaust

View attachment 15221
Now build a faraday cage for that bad boy PRONTO