General Beautiful eye drawing done with ballpoint pen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

soup

Soup Chef
Jan 28, 2020

The actual prop bones from the movie "Kong: Skull Island" (2017) can still be found at Oahu’s Kualoa Ranch.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

This gorgeous actress, Alexandra Daddario. If you've ever wondered what makes her eyes so distinguishable and unmissable, it's the limbal ring. A very pronounced feature, the black circle surrounding the iris. Combine that with the blue coloring, her dark hair and fair skin, wicked combination.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Comoro blue vanga, amazingly blue bird with exceptionally vivid blue beak, head and back and a snowy white throat and under parts. Critically endangered but there are good efforts to save this lovely bird.
Fun fact. Most blue animals are not blue (im no blue hater; blue is my favorite color by far)

Last edited:

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

This gorgeous actress, Alexandra Daddario. If you've ever wondered what makes her eyes so distinguishable and unmissable, it's the limbal ring. A very pronounced feature, the black circle surrounding the iris. Combine that with the blue coloring, her dark hair and fair skin, wicked combination.
I just assumed she was some sort of vampire

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

Didn't know this was rare, I have it and similar colour eyes, skin and hair.