Beautifully sad!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Can't watch, sorry. Lost both of my grandparents in the last 5 years, and I can tell by the title that this would tear me up. My grandfather (who was like my dad) passed in 2009...my grandmother passed 3 years later...on his birthday. It's like she waited for that day.

RIP Nan & Papa.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can't watch, sorry. Lost both of my grandparents in the last 5 years, and I can tell by the title that this would tear me up. My grandfather (who was like my dad) passed in 2009...my grandmother passed 3 years later...on his birthday. It's like she waited for that day.

RIP Nan & Papa.
It would definitely tear you up..............go ahead and release, it's a beautiful vid. Sad, but also happy!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It would definitely tear you up..............go ahead and release, it's a beautiful vid. Sad, but also happy!
Can't do it man. I have a real soft spot for the elderly, and couples that have been in love for that long. Plus, I'm still not really over mine passing, to be honest. Maybe I'll watch it someday, but not right now.

Thx for sharing though my man.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"I was your best lover. I don't know how many others you had but I was the best." He laughs awesomely.