General Been a while...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Spunkchops

Bats
Dec 21, 2018
Rambo John J @Rambo John J send a pm over to SpunkChops and have him come on over,l.
I wasn't going to join but I have just to say the following.

They banned me from the forum. I only shared facts but but forum (OG) is compromised. Lots of paid shills posting there and probably masking their identity from farmed accounts. Trust the plan.

Notice when I made that CF foundation thread with verified sourcing with the actual testimony from the two gentlemen? Then you have another thread made then to distract from my informational topic to guide people to the new one in which anonymously sourced material can be shared.

View: https://youtu.be/fZb_UAoHQBU

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

They banned me from the forum. I only shared facts but but forum (OG) is compromised. Lots of paid shills posting there and probably masking their identity from farmed accounts. Trust the plan.

Notice when I made that CF foundation thread with verified sourcing with the actual testimony from the two gentlemen? Then you have another thread made then to distract from my informational topic to guide people to the new one in which anonymously sourced material can be shared.

Pumped to see you join up Spunkchops!! you should really stick around - your material will be welcomed here.

UG/Sherdog both no good anymore - what made those forums were the posters - same posters banned and tossed aside once MMA went mainstream and those forums got a little cash rolling.

This is a good forum - Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild have done a great job putting this place together.

Not as much traffic here but you have a good core of posters and a crazy influx if UG/OG posters migrating over now.

Stick around - post your views and help spread the TRUTH!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Spunkchops but I been a member for about 14 years overall. You kind of all know who I am. I did drop clues for fun .
We got a good mix of guys who came over from Sherdog / UG / Masatos

Hope you stick around, love your content.

If interested you can always PM Wild @Wild to get on the ”Paid to Post” bank roll.

Wild will get you trained in and set to be one of the forums paid posters....typically it’s a year to year contract / $20,000 a year for those who post quality content.

It’s a nice side job ...get some extra cash rolling in for the Holidays..it’s helped me pay off some bills too!

M

member 1013

don't be cunty Lars...I am warning you
I got someone a Joffrey figurine for Christmas. It was 4 bucks and I found it in a bargain bin at a grocery store. I gave it to them last night at a Christmas party. Probably the nicest thing I’ve ever done.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I got someone a Joffrey figurine for Christmas. It was 4 bucks and I found it in a bargain bin at a grocery store. I gave it to them last night at a Christmas party. Probably the nicest thing I’ve ever done.
wah wah party wah wah nicest wah wah

Kidding big guy...that is very sweet of you

Last edited: