General Been a while...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I wasn't going to join but I have just to say the following.

They banned me from the forum. I only shared facts but but forum (OG) is compromised. Lots of paid shills posting there and probably masking their identity from farmed accounts. Trust the plan.

Notice when I made that CF foundation thread with verified sourcing with the actual testimony from the two gentlemen? Then you have another thread made then to distract from my informational topic to guide people to the new one in which anonymously sourced material can be shared.

View: https://youtu.be/fZb_UAoHQBU
Huh? Please explain this again, but this time write as if you're explaining it to an 8 year old.

M

member 3289

What we're really missing from the UG/OG is someone who acts tough, talks about how cool his life is while providing highly questionable "evidence", and cries when people don't believe him.

But wherever will we find such a poster?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Pumped to see you join up Spunkchops!! you should really stick around - your material will be welcomed here.

Taco Bell/Sherdog both no good anymore - what made those forums were the posters - same posters banned and tossed aside once MMA went mainstream and those forums got a little cash rolling.

This is a good forum - Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild have done a great job putting this place together.

Not as much traffic here but you have a good core of posters and a crazy influx if Taco Bell/Grindr posters migrating over now.

Stick around - post your views and help spread the TRUTH!
oh shit forgot I invited him and he showed up
never mind about where that post came from enock