General Been telling my wife this for 15 years

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

For all those dads out there, we're about to make your Father's Day a lot better because a new survey revealed that women prefer the "Dad bod" over a six-pack.

So grab those beers and celebrate because according to a Planet fitness study, more Americans believe that there is bigger acceptance of the "Dad bod" than in previous years.

Women - 61 per cent to be exact - also agree, saying that they find the less toned male physique a lot "sexier".

But it doesn't stop here because even men are happier with their body and have admitted that having a "Dad bod" has made them more relaxed and improved their life in some way.

47 per cent said their body type has made them less concerned with their appearance, which was acknowledged also by women, of which 4 out of 5 believe a "dad bod" is a sign of a man "who is confident in his own skin".

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

For all those dads out there, we're about to make your Father's Day a lot better because a new survey revealed that women prefer the "Dad bod" over a six-pack.

So grab those beers and celebrate because according to a Planet fitness study, more Americans believe that there is bigger acceptance of the "Dad bod" than in previous years.

Women - 61 per cent to be exact - also agree, saying that they find the less toned male physique a lot "sexier".

But it doesn't stop here because even men are happier with their body and have admitted that having a "Dad bod" has made them more relaxed and improved their life in some way.

47 per cent said their body type has made them less concerned with their appearance, which was acknowledged also by women, of which 4 out of 5 believe a "dad bod" is a sign of a man "who is confident in his own skin".

We'll see you at the water park!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Cool.

What about 5 and 15/16th inch penis?
I too noticed they failed to furnish this scenario in the poll.

"With partners endowed with an 8" cock or greater, women prefer dad bods"

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You may need to suck my dick.
i'm blinded by this explosion of creative energy.

i don't know how you figured out how to tie 'suck my dick' to the opening of my post, but please pass along my heart-felt congratulations to whoever had the the patience to walk you through it.