General Beer thread?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Dad always told me "if you are going to develope a taste for beer may as well make it a cheap beer." My wife hates when I get natty or Busch light but it just takes me back to that place when life was simple.
I'm happy to buy Tecate any time. Full disclosure - I love the taste.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Dad always told me "if you are going to develope a taste for beer may as well make it a cheap beer." My wife hates when I get natty or Busch light but it just takes me back to that place when life was simple.
Life is too short to drink cheap beer and get the shits.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I feel like this post is a form of poetry

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I love Mexi beers

hope that isn't racist
I love some, but hate others. Negra Modelo is probably my favorite, but it's not the type that you can sip on all day. After a few it just has a heavy feel. The lighter beers are made for hot days in the sun or warm summer nights.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think a teenager girl who went to starbucks and had too many pumpkin spice lattes thought this one up... WAY too many spicesEB89FA21-20C4-4C50-96C5-0E0CB74B7855.png

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I love some, but hate others. Negra Modelo is probably my favorite, but it's not the type that you can sip on all day. After a few it just has a heavy feel. The lighter beers are made for hot days in the sun or warm summer nights.
ya modelo is cool
I don't drink many of em but the flavor is good and I don't like heavy hoppy beer

even though I live in hoppy beer central...I take one sip of that stuff and say no thanks

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not bad. I’d drink another but not too many at once due to the strong distinct flavors. Need a palate cleanser before anything else.FCAE96C9-490C-42C4-8406-C4C1ACB67DC9.png

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
ya modelo is cool
I don't drink many of em but the flavor is good and I don't like heavy hoppy beer

even though I live in hoppy beer central...I take one sip of that stuff and say no thanks
I go through phases where I drink heavy, malty, hoppy beer, then lay off with lighter beers. I'd typically drink 2 22's of the heavy stuff, then switch to something much lighter for the rest of the night. It gives you that smack in the face where you have a great buzz, then you just maintain with something lighter. 2 22's of 10% like Hop Juice or Double Bastard do tend to slow you down though.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I go through phases where I drink heavy, malty, hoppy beer, then lay off with lighter beers. I'd typically drink 2 22's of the heavy stuff, then switch to something much lighter for the rest of the night. It gives you that smack in the face where you have a great buzz, then you just maintain with something lighter. 2 22's of 10% like Hop Juice or Double Bastard do tend to slow you down though.
hops aren't my friend
lite suds are all the suds I really like
I like the flavor of other stuff but I don't drink more than a lil bit of it