General Beginner aerobic exercise advice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I know the feeling. I thought I was in good shape since I've been lifting the past month or so.

I picked up my skateboard for the first time in 5-6 years and it turns out I'm not as limber as I once was and my cardio is Shot.

Need throw in some extra cardio sessions after my lifts.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We have a really nice stationary bike at our house and I’ve been using it almost every day for the last 2 weeks, getting and keeping it in the cardio range for 20-30 minutes. I signed up for my first spinning class today. It starts in 1 hour from right now. I’m old and fat and am going to be surrounded by 25 hot soccer moms and an instructor named Brittany. Not gonna lie, I’m nervous as fuck.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
We have a really nice stationary bike at our house and I’ve been using it almost every day for the last 2 weeks, getting and keeping it in the cardio range for 20-30 minutes. I signed up for my first spinning class today. It starts in 1 hour from right now. I’m old and fat and am going to be surrounded by 25 hot soccer moms and an instructor named Brittany. Not gonna lie, I’m nervous as fuck.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It would scare me too.
I'm not severely overweight and there's a possibility that after spending a couple of years underweight it's just a shock when I look in the mirror that it piled on so quickly when I stopped giving a shit and got my appetite back.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I know that this is a source of SS is old and her knees are shot and she's about to blow a hip getting off the sofa, but for once I'm being actual serious.

Belt up, fucknut. We had a discussion about you didn't get slapped about during your formative years enough didn't we?
This is offensive...