Behind the Scenes 1991 - Ultimate Warrior / Vince

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I want a tox report of him at that moment

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I got to admit, when I was a kid, the Ultimate Warrior would get me jacked up when I heard his music and he would run full blast to the ring and the crowd would go fucking ape shit. I used to do that arm pumping thing he would do after he body slammed someone. I 've heard nothing but shit talked about this man. O.K., he wasn't a "wrestler's wrestler." So F'n what. He kicked some ASS you Bitches and the fans loved it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I got to admit, when I was a kid, the Ultimate Warrior would get me jacked up when I heard his music and he would run full blast to the ring and the crowd would go fucking ape shit. I used to do that arm pumping thing he would do after he body slammed someone. I 've heard nothing but shit talked about this man. O.K., he wasn't a "wrestler's wrestler." So F'n what. He kicked some ASS you Bitches and the fans loved it.
he was a cheap knock-off of Sting.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
if you took Sting and replaced all the professionalism and craft with roids and meth, you get Ultimate Warrior
That's not a cheap knock off, it's an entirely different thing. Sting is long lived, the Warrior was a cherry blossom. Face paint was where their similarities ended. Sting has also spent most of his career as an actual cheap knockoff, so there's that.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That's not a cheap knock off, it's an entirely different thing. Sting is long lived, the Warrior was a cherry blossom. Face paint was where their similarities ended. Sting has also spent most of his career as an actual cheap knockoff, so there's that.
do you even BladeRunners?

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Sting couldn't carry the Ultimate Warrior's sweaty jock and you know it. Stop parading around in your parent's basement in your WCW Sting underoos. It is unbecoming behavior of a 40something man although your most muscular pose in front of the mirror would look better if you removed your nose hair.