Belfort vs Wideman (poll)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Belfort vs Wideman who wins

• Belfort

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Wideman

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
The time for talk is almost over. 40 days to go. Who takes this?

The phenom and MMA legend, or will luck strike a 3rd time for Wideman?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It will be glorious. I will get a mad max jesus haircut to commemorate the occasion on that date every year.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It will be glorious. I will get a mad max jesus haircut to commemorate the occasion on that date every year.

What if we started a massive internet Vitor winning mohawk movement?
Everyone getting drunk on water, coming to work with a mohawk?

I think this idea has legs.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I like both guys, hopefully Victor wins so he can get that title since there isn't much time left. But I think Weidman will out grapple him

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
that's not luck still. he checked a kick, like he'd drilled a lot after the first fight. no luck involved in that, just skill.
Checking the kick as planned because he knew Silva is attacks hard with the kicks is smart. Having AS leg snap the way it did is something I highly doubt was expected let alone planned. Just how unlikely that injury is makes me call the finish lucky for Chris even though he was winning the fight. I give full credit to Chris but I feel luck was on his side.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Checking the kick as planned because he knew Silva is attacks hard with the kicks is smart. Having AS leg snap the way it did is something I highly doubt was expected let alone planned. Just how unlikely that injury is makes me call the finish lucky for Chris even though he was winning the fight. I give full credit to Chris but I feel luck was on his side.
well you said "will luck strike for the 3rd time", so where was the second since we know you think the leg break was lucky, even though he was winning again.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
well you said "will luck strike for the 3rd time", so where was the second since we know you think the leg break was lucky, even though he was winning again.
That wasn't me, that was teamquestnorth @TeamSerraLongo my comment was about the leg break itself was a lucky break for Chris that ended a fight he was winning. Again full credit to his game plan, if he would've called them leg check on the record prior to the fight then I'd say nothing.