Bella Mir, Frank Mir's daughter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
very cool

Personally I am not sure if I would have my Kid taking strikes or playing football...But that is pretty lame because I enjoyed and did both for many many years

Frank is a great MMA mind, and great at expressing his knowledge...even if he can't execute as well as he once did

Cool video OP

Good luck Bella

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
very cool

Personally I am not sure if I would have my Kid taking strikes or playing football...But that is pretty lame because I enjoyed and did both for many many years

Frank is a great MMA mind, and great at expressing his knowledge...even if he can't execute as well as he once did

Cool video OP

Good luck Bella
I'm going to let my daughter do anything she wants (as her career choice) as long as it's not bringing harm to herself or others but certain things in my household will be mandatory such as (ju jitsu, some striking, and shooting guns)

I want her to learn all the striking techniques... just no sparring :D

unless she chooses to go pro but I doubt it. there are waaay more fun stuff to make a living than damage your brain

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Frank says he won't retire until he fights on the same card as his daughter.

Is she orthodox or southpaw?

View: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialFrankMir/videos/vb.338748252961036/455784351920742/?type=2&theater
That could be on a grappling only card or a hand picked opponent for the both both of theM overseas.

Frank has had enough ring time and hopefully his daughter realizes what that path can cause.

That being said, I’d like to see this happen and to be able to watch frank permanently retire a happy father that night.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
If he keeps fighting, eventually they might be match maked to fight each other. The way this country is going with women in men sports and vice versa, plus it would sell. I'd watch.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
she looks like a very natural grappler, obviously. but her striking will need to be ingrained in her for many many years before it starts to look anything like as fluid imo

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I bet boys are scared shitless to ask her out. Not only could she beat their asses, but her dad could rip their limbs off.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I bet boys are scared shitless to ask her out. Not only could she beat their asses, but her dad could rip their limbs off.
I don't know man, when I was in my prime chasing women age, I loved a challenge. To be able to conquer someone who could be famous, someone who is the kid of a famous person....to be able to have that notch under your belt without getting your ass whipped, that'd be bragging rights.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I don't know man, when I was in my prime chasing women age, I loved a challenge. To be able to conquer someone who could be famous, someone who is the kid of a famous person....to be able to have that notch under your belt without getting your ass whipped, that'd be bragging rights.
Good point.