General Bella Thorne seems really trashy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I noticed this recently. And she's dating Scott Disick (sp?).

She's looking like a hot mess.

I think her and Emma Roberts look similar, but Emma is much classier, without a doubt.
Didn't you and I have a conversation about Big Love?

I can't believe she was his little girl.

Also, how very fucking dare you, Bill Paxton, for leaving me.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Didn't you and I have a conversation about Big Love?

I can't believe she was his little girl.

Also, how very fucking dare you, Bill Paxton, for leaving me.
We did! I was just telling seekntruth @seekntruth about it the other day, too.

I can't believe she was quirky little Tansy, either. Looks like two different people now.

I'm gonna blame her downward spiral on his passing. RIP that talented man.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015

I can't believe she was quirky little Tansy, either. Looks like two different people now.

Oh shit I didn't know she was Tancy. Wtf happened???? And she's only 19?!?!? Some of her pics she posts make her look into the 30's

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Oh shit I didn't know she was Tancy. Wtf happened???? And she's only 19?!?!? Some of her pics she posts make her look into the 30's
RIGHT?!

That's just... she was so stinking cute when she was little.

Also, Barb was the best wife.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

Bill Paxton died? Was it a xenomorph, predator or terminator again?

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Heart attack in the case we are discussing.
Was the heart attack caused by a xenomorph, predator or terminator? The only other person to be killed by all 3 is Lance Henrickson, and nerds will argue that he was an android in Aliens so that didn't count.

RIP Bill.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Was the heart attack caused by a xenomorph, predator or terminator? The only other person to be killed by all 3 is Lance Henrickson, and nerds will argue that he was an android in Aliens so that didn't count.

RIP Bill.
No, by having three crazy ass wives.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
No, by having three crazy ass wives.
I should keep an eye on my brother in law. He basically has 3 wives with my sister and his 2 daughters. And only one of them is open to logical discussion. God bless my 5 year old neice. I think I'll teach her some chokes today after we eat some short ribs. She's going to need to know when the 3 year old gets out of line, which she will, because she has the aggressive attorney dna.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015

Oh there will be short ribs. Wrong cut though, thanks butcher. Even if I asked for the wrong cut, I SHOWED YOU A PICTURE OF WHAT I WANTED. I don't really have anything bad to say about this place, as they have great quality food and really nice service, and everyone is allowed to make a mistake now and then, just don't do it on my dime. I think I'll go back and get more...

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

Oh there will be short ribs. Wrong cut though, thanks butcher. Even if I asked for the wrong cut, I SHOWED YOU A PICTURE OF WHAT I WANTED. I don't really have anything bad to say about this place, as they have great quality food and really nice service, and everyone is allowed to make a mistake now and then, just don't do it on my dime. I think I'll go back and get more...
Are you gonna give them their own thread?