Bellator 136: Dave Jansen: I think Will Brooks feels like an impostor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bellator 136: Dave Jansen: I think Will Brooks feels like an impostor - Bloody Elbow

Crooklyn @Crooklyn latest

Bellator lightweight Number 1 contender, Dave Jansen weighs in on opponent, Will Brooks ahead of their title bout and discusses an unusual training method he uses for hand-eye coordination development in this Bloody Elbow interview.

 TWEET (3) SHARE
Bellator lightweight Number 1 contender, Dave Jansen is a unique guy, and not just because he's a talented MMA fighter. He doesn't believe in fancy tech gadgets. His phone is the barest piece of machinery, with none of the bells and whistles that cell phone enthusiasts have become accustomed to with iPhones and Android phones devouring the market. He prefers real books to Kindle downloads. He's a beekeeper that cultivated his own hives through a complete life cycle (generally a 3-4 year period). He believes in the power of crystals and was channeling a piece of labradorite while conducting the interview with me. In short, he's one of two things, a throwback to another era or a new age thinker that's learned to stay away from the conventional trappings of modern day, digital age society....