Bellator 138: 'Kimbo vs. Shamrock' adds Michael Chandler vs. Derek Campos, moves to June 19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bellator 138: 'Kimbo vs. Shamrock' adds Michael Chandler vs. Derek Campos, moves to June 19 - MMAmania.com

The anticipated Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice "super fight" for Bellator MMA is still taking place at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, it's just been moved up one day on the calendar.

 TWEET (9) SHARE (9)
It's the kind of fight Bellator fans have been anticipating ever since it was announced that Kimbo Slice would make his return to mixed martial arts (MMA) later this year. Better still, it's a match that was supposed to happen in 2008 that we never got to see due to injury.

The good news is, you'll now get to see it a day sooner.

Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice was originally booked for June 20th, but plans change and schedules change with them, so the new date for the "super fight" is Friday, June 19th. It is, however, still going down at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.

"I remember how excited I was when this fight was originally announced, and how disappointed I was when it didn't come to fruition at that time," said Bellator President Scott Coker. "I'm very happy we were able to put this one together because I know these guys still have a lot of unfinished business to take care of, and when they do, it will be something special."

Indeed...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
^^^
WELL YA! I'm not a die hard for either but I anticipate more each show from Bellator.