Bellator 144 Brandon Halsey vs. Rafael Carvalho - LIVE discussion 10/23/15 @ 9pm ET

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'm fat..but i would love to get in Shape..olson or ward would have a war on their hands,.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
My body wants war

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Bellator makes me wanna leave the one im with start a new training camp with you...this is what you do..

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It would be awesome if you made a return Johnny. Why did you step away anyway?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
It would be awesome if you made a return Johnny. Why did you step away anyway?
Honestly broke my hand BAD and got fat..couldn't make a fist for a year..was coaching HS wrestling and a kid jumped on my BACK while in a penetration step..went to catch myself and broke all the metatarsals in my hand...gota REAL job the rest is history

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Honestly broke my hand BAD and got fat..couldn't make a fist for a year..was coaching HS wrestling and a kid jumped on my BACK while in a penetration step..went to catch myself and broke all the metatarsals in my hand...gota REAL job the rest is history
Man, if you are making a decent living and are happy...I would stay gone, if I were you. I know that thirst for competition must eat at you, but damn it takes dedication and sacrifice to be legit at this sport nowadays.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
just missed Ward's KO to see the Royals clinch the ALCS - no the Blue Jays won't pull this off - is it worth looking for?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Man, if you are making a decent living and are happy...I would stay gone, if I were you. I know that thirst for competition must eat at you, but damn it takes dedication and sacrifice to be legit at this sport nowadays.
You are right..but if U can have a good backing like I do now I would be better than before...Hard to explain but When you come from nothing, Support seems stellar..I would rather risk my noggin then let what i have done go unheralded..This is a young man game and imho im a young man considering damage I haven't taken

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You are right..but if U can have a good backing like I do now I would be better than before...Hard to explain but When you come from nothing, Support seems stellar..I would rather risk my noggin then let what i have done go unheralded..This is a young man game and imho im a young man considering damage I haven't taken
Well if you still have that itch and think you could dedicate yourself full time to it...maybe you need to sit down with those in your inner circle and discuss it. Make an educated decision and go from there. You know I'm in your corner, whatever you decide.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Well if you still have that itch and think you could dedicate yourself full time to it...maybe you need to sit down with those in your inner circle and discuss it. Make an educated decision and go from there. You know I'm in your corner, whatever you decide.
I agree..i need good guidance and training...i won't dedicate myself to punishment bud

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
overheard screaming from the tv and yes I jinxed the Royals! now I'm back to baseball.