Bellator 148 video: 4 KOs, including walkoffs from Paul Daley and Patricky 'Pitbull'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Friday’s Bellator 148 main card was a stoppage-heavy affair with four knockouts in four fights, including some “Knockout of the Year” candidates a month into 2016.

In the main event, Paul Daley (38-13-2 MMA, 4-0 BMMA) laid out Andy Uhrich (11-6 MMA, 1-3 BMMA) with one short right uppercut – not the left he’s known for – to set up a rematch with Josh Koscheck later this year.

Bellator 148 video: 4 KOs, including walkoffs from Paul Daley and Patricky 'Pitbull'

Video of HL with finishes in link.

Apr 3, 2015
I fucking forgot all about the fights last night. did house work instead. fuck sake.

thanks for the video!

that knockout by Patricky was devastating. Daley's looked a bit like the guy wanted out quickly and the ref gave it to him. he didnt look done imo.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I fucking forgot all about the fights last night. did house work instead. fuck sake.

thanks for the video!

that knockout by Patricky was devastating. Daley's looked a bit like the guy wanted out quickly and the ref gave it to him. he didnt look done imo.
The Daley fight was done for sure IMO. Even if he made it up to his feet it would be for some nasty senseless shots.

Apr 3, 2015
The Daley fight was done for sure IMO. Even if he made it up to his feet it would be for some nasty senseless shots.
I guess I just expected a more definitive ending. like, he doesnt have to be out cold or anything. but its a fight. and if Daley is THAT much better than the other guy to not even give him a chance to come back then why even make the fight in the first place?

you're probably right. it just doesnt sit well with me.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I guess I just expected a more definitive ending. like, he doesnt have to be out cold or anything. but its a fight. and if Daley is THAT much better than the other guy to not even give him a chance to come back then why even make the fight in the first place?

you're probably right. it just doesnt sit well with me.

Not sure what one you are, the just bleed guy or the guy blazing over his shoulder.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Had no problem with the Daley KO, was a clean KO and dude face planted big time.

I thought the Honeycutt stoppage was worse. He was clearly fucked but was trying to get to his feet.