Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3 LIVE Discussion - 2/19/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Josh Thompson's emotional talking about Royce & Ken. Says he wouldnt have a job without them. People talking trash about the fight, but he looks at as two guys that paved the way for him. Dude's a class act.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ears can be drained it's something that's been done since antiquity, some people just like to wear them with pride and refuse to do it so they get mangled
Draining can lead to more mangled ears than you started with, pretty much a guarantee if you don't stay off the mats and away from really any exertion for a few weeks. Most people (like myself) don't end up with ears that have a particularly McNugget-like appearance.

The most likely reason they don't have them is that some people have rubber ears that don't lends themselves to cauliflower. Chances are the Gracies share a genetic trait.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
sounds like Justin Wren vs Kimbo being considered, and both guys interested.

both certainly looked awful tonight, and I can't sugarcoat it for TheBigPygmy/JustinWren @TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

EDIT: feel like I was unduly harsh there ^^ always room for improvement though right :)

Last edited:

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
lol got over 4 pages of ratings from you guys just from this event

was a lot of fun to be part of this experience and to have such a great audience for my comedy ;)

special thanks goes to Scott Coker and all the fighters involved for providing low-hanging fruit at every turn

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
vassell got nailed in the nads a lot by newton , he will have a nice falsetto tonight.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Josh Thompson's emotional talking about Royce & Ken. Says he wouldnt have a job without them. People talking trash about the fight, but he looks at as two guys that paved the way for him. Dude's a class act.

“I’m only asking a question,” Thomson countered. “My next question is, should siblings be allowed to marry siblings? My point is, where do you draw the line? I personally don’t care who you marry but I also am smart enough to know that it opens a gateway to men/women trying to marry young kids, siblings marrying each other and people having multiple husbands an wives. You have to think all of these things are okay otherwise your stopping them from being happy as well which is hypocrisy. Equality doesn’t stop with gay marriage, it just starts with it.

“I’m not against gay marriage, I’m also not for it. I don’t care! I do care what it may lead to In the future once you change the definition of marriage for gay marriage. You can’t say that it doesn’t open the door way for other topics like I mentioned. I know it sounds crazy but people will bring these types of issues to the table once the definition is changed.”

UFC Fighter Josh Thomson: Gay Marriage Leads to Polygamy, Pedophilia, and Incest - Towleroad

Ed_Stark

I am coming
Oct 24, 2015
Although I'm disappointed in the cardiovascular of both kimbo and dada, I'm still happy with the outcome. Sure they looked terrible, but at least the old dude who didn't seem so phony won. Plus I told everyone I knew, i.e. family, Co workers, u guys, that kimbo would win. So that at least counts for something lol

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Although I'm disappointed in the cardiovascular of both kimbo and dada, I'm still happy with the outcome. Sure they looked terrible, but at least the old dude who didn't seem so phony won. Plus I told everyone I knew, i.e. family, Co workers, u guys, that kimbo would win. So that at least counts for something lol
very odd that two guys that passed physicals looked that unhealthy.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I forgot this was on, can't wait to watch these fights. I bet Shammy made out okay again on this one!

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just got a text off a mate who i didn't even know likes MMA asking me 'how do you watch this shit'. I guess he watched the main event or the kimbo fight. I can't argue with him, that was fucking terrible and did nothing for the reputation of MMA.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Anyone else think Royce resembles David Carradines Caine in Kung Fu with the shaved head?

And that his movements are very grasshopper-like?