Bellator 172 Live Discussion - 2/18/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth - why do you continue to test me bro? You fuck with the rattlesnake and you get bit. Tonight I tore off in that ass. I hope this is a turning point in your sad life.

what the fuck did I ever do to you? No one has to ask Leigh for his opinions on me. My refresher course on this topic:

-He isn't my biggest fan.
-He thinks I'm an asshole.
-He will say I am a habitual linestepper regarding TOS. (He's right about that, I just can't help myself.)
-If I had an hour to have a drink or 3 with him, he'd walk away thinking something like "That dude (me) is pretty fucked up, but he's not a bad guy"

It was a joke matey...We were spamming Leigh @Leigh

Your good mate...Your good.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
AS CODY TURNED PRO AND BEGAN PUTTING TOGETHER A RUN TOWARDS THE UFC, MADDUX CONTINUED TAKING HIS CHEMOTHERAPY PILLS. HE DID IT FOR TWO STRAIGHT YEARS. BUT WHEN HE WAS SEVEN, TWO YEARS INTO HIS TREATMENT, HE BEGAN TO LOSE HIS WILL TO CONTINUE.

THAT’S WHEN MIC (MAPLE) TEXTED CODY. THAT’S WHEN THE TWO — THE FIGHTER AND THE BOY — MADE A PACT TO BEAT THE LONG ODDS STILL IN FRONT OF THEM AND TO GET MATCHING TATTOOS DESIGNED BY 7 YEAR OLD MADDUX.

Yeah a child with Leukemia on Chemotherapy, fighting for this life!

GG brah.

Nah I added that tattoo part. It looks like shit.
I was both asking seriously, and commenting on its infantile appearance. For a second I thought "Good guess by me" but Splinty gonna Splinty.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
so fedor is next right
Nah, he's waiting they already paid off a guy to take a dive. They need to wait for him to get healthy again. The Russian economy isn't what it once was, can't just go around throwing rubles at every non-UFC fighter walking down the street anymore.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
the best part of belator is watching cops after
Did u just see the cop habe a weird car chase the town, crops, and then woods. Lol

The cops car somehow got stuck, he ran down, they drove away, the his car ciaght on fire. And he couldn't put it out lol.

The camera team was probably secretly smirking thinking "jackpot!"

I'm out gdnite!!