Bellator 172 Live Discussion - 2/18/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Holy, that's nice. I feel like he should replace grande, although I kinda understand why they have grande there.

They feel that grande could get some NBA fans(who are Bellators key demo Im sure) to take a bigger interest in mma. Don't know how successful it'll be, but I understand it.

Any news in which events Goldberg will commentate?

Edit: is this dude a legit source?
No idea, I'd guess it'd be the Fedor-Mitrione fight. I know they were in negotiations like a week ago, confirmed by Coker, so its plausible.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Can anyone message me a link where I can watch the fight on Sunday morning please?

Could find a live stream I'm sure but I ain't staying up until 6am or whatever.

Thanks

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
No idea, I'd guess it'd be the Fedor-Mitrione fight. I know they were in negotiations like a week ago, confirmed by Coker, so its plausible.
Someone was talking about Goldie being the fill in for when Grande is doing the NBA gigs.

Who knows

Carbazel

Freelance MMA Analyst
Aug 8, 2015
Can anyone message me a link where I can watch the fight on Sunday morning please?

Could find a live stream I'm sure but I ain't staying up until 6am or whatever.

Thanks
Doesn't Bellator upload them the next day to their site? I have Comcast so I may as well be where you are. I'm going to buddy's house to watch it though.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Doesn't Bellator upload them the next day to their site? I have Comcast so I may as well be where you are. I'm going to buddy's house to watch it though.
Thanks. Just didn't want to log on and see the result first on the website before watching it.
Got a couple of options now though thanks to you lovely lot :)

Carbazel

Freelance MMA Analyst
Aug 8, 2015
Thanks. Just didn't want to log on and see the result first on the website before watching it.
Got a couple of options now though thanks to you lovely lot :)
You better stay off of Twitter Saturday night. LOL My updates will consist of beer I'm drinking and results. :cheers:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Doesn't look good for bellator to have a 0-0-0 fighter on their card makes the org look amateur

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Will this work on the west coast they show it 3 hours delayed here at 9 pm
Bellator usually uploads the fights after the event has ended. Ive noticed that they sometimes even upload each and every fight right after it has ended. Other times they wait an hour or two after the event. All the fights will be onthe site a couple hours after the event, the latest. Im west coast as well btw

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
in think i like bellator better than the ufc now. it just feels better. the people. from the tall asian dude (im guessing matchmker?) to jimmy smith, scott coker, the mercedes i most appreciate, the tall russian looking girl (whats her name. i really apprecuate her, too). everything about bellator

im chearing for the dude thats fighting kongo
fun card tomrorow. thomspon is the real deal. i havent seen his last 2 fights.
koshcheck is back
fedor and mitirione. hell yea

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Bellator usually uploads the fights after the event has ended. Ive noticed that they sometimes even upload each and every fight right after it has ended. Other times they wait an hour or two after the event. All the fights will be onthe site a couple hours after the event, the latest. Im west coast as well btw
It would be nice if it was live like RIZIN stream