Bellator 172 Live Discussion - 2/18/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Who are the Russian speakers on this site? I'm curious why he says takje instead of toje. I vaguely recall one of my russian friends telling me that people don't say takje anymore...

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
I'm going to bed and setting my alarm clock for 5:40. The main card starts at 5 local time, but I expect some delays due to the large number of fights from the preliminary card. Someone please send me a good stream.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
That link works for me. Prelims should be there at 7pm.
That page is always up ad active. But it has stale data. Says bellator 171. Usually they have up some signs of the prelims before they air

Mate they are just waiting until last minute...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That page is always up ad active. But it has stale data. Says bellator 171. Usually they have up some signs of the prelims before they air

Mate they are just waiting until last minute...
They would be crazy not to have their shit together for tonight. This is a huge event for them.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
They would be crazy not to have their shit together for tonight. This is a huge event for them.
You do remember that we're talking about the organization that won't even be broadcast live in the time zone in which the event is taking place tonight.

I have hopes for them but they're still woefully inept when it comes to putting their product out in a timely fashion.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You do remember that we're talking about the organization that won't even be broadcast live in the time zone in which the event is taking place tonight.

I have hopes for them but they're still woefully inept when it comes to putting their product out in a timely fashion.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016

What do u mean? When is it acruelly live and where is it being held? It's on the US, right?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
What do u mean? When is it acruelly live and where is it being held? It's on the US, right?
For some reason, Spike doesn't air the Bellator events live on the west coast of the US. So even though the event is happening in the west if you live there you'll have to find a stream of it to watch it live. Pretty ridiculous.