Bellator 183: Live Discussion - 9/23/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Complete Results:

Patricky Freire def. Benson Henderson via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Paul Daley def. Lorenz Larkin via KO (punches) at 2:40 of R2
Roy Nelson def. Javy Ayala via unanimous decision (30-26, 29-28, 29-28)
Aaron Pico def. Justin Linn via KO (punch) at 3:45 of R1
Goiti Yamauchi def. Adam Piccolotti via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:19 of R1
Tony Johnson def. Mike Ortega via KO (punch) at 1:49 of R2
Kaytlin Neil def. Brooke Mayo via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Brandon Laroco def. Gaston Bolanos via technical submission (triangle) at 2:16 of R2
Corina Herrera vs. Jaymee Nievara via unanimous decision (30-26, 29-28, 29-27)
Fernando Gonzalez def. Alex Lopez via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Ricardo Vasquez def. Justin Tenedora via submission (guillotine) at 2:39 of R1
J.J. Okanovich def. Luis Jauregui via submission (armbar) at :42 of R1
Daniel Gonzalez def. Anthony Castrejon via KO at 4:03 of R1

Last edited:

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
Waiting for prelims to be announced like:

Did anyone see that Pico is fighting Justin Linn? Justin has a 7-3 record, I thought it was supposed to be Claxton? WTF is going on, I thought Claxton was a tough test, Pico might be get thrown into the wood chipper again. He needs to realize this is a different sport and take it slow. I guess we will see how he performs.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Waiting for prelims to be announced like:

Did anyone see that Pico is fighting Justin Linn? Justin has a 7-3 record, I thought it was supposed to be Claxton? WTF is going on, I thought Claxton was a tough test, Pico might be get thrown into the wood chipper again. He needs to realize this is a different sport and take it slow. I guess we will see how he performs.
I don't think they're having prelims- just half Bellator Kickboxing and half Bellator MMA.

And Pico is at least taking this fight down at FW. So I hope it works out better than his debut did.

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
I don't think they're having prelims- just half Bellator Kickboxing and half Bellator MMA.

And Pico is at least taking this fight down at FW. So I hope it works out better than his debut did.
Kickboxing will be aired on tape delay though.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Kickboxing will be aired on tape delay though.
Right. So normally we would get prelims online and a main card aired live on tv. This time, we only get the main card aired live and the Kickboxing aired later.

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
Right. So normally we would get prelims online and a main card aired live on tv. This time, we only get the main card aired live and the Kickboxing aired later.
I guess we will find out soon, still would like them to announce their upcoming events that are like 5-7 weeks away.

EDIT: Do you have any inside knowledge, or are you just speculating?

Last edited:

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I guess we will find out soon, still would like them to announce their upcoming events that are like 5-7 weeks away.

EDIT: Do you have any inside knowledge, or are you just speculating?
No inside knowledge, just guessing based off the way they've done their Dynamite shows in the past.
Don't know if there is going to be the typical 10 or so mma prelims. I was thinking it would be the way TheEmperorRises @TheEmperorRises said . But I now see these 2 prelims on the website. Also the 2 actual dynamite events had a ton of prelims and there was a ring and a cage. Since the creation of Bellator kickboxing I'm not sure exactly how these combined shows work.