Bellator 194/UFC FN 126/Boxing Betting Odds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

No certain picks your looking at. So ill say bet the house against burkman. I also like trinaldo to beat vick
"

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
No certain picks your looking at. So ill say bet the house against burkman. I also like trinaldo to beat vick
"
Honestly, I have trouble ever picking against Vick. Mainly because one of the fights he won on tuf - I thought he was outmatched, and then he accidentally went for a kick at the same time his opponent went for a td and got a ko. I really thought it was an accident, not a planned skilled move. But he keeps winning now, which I wasn't expecting. So. It is what it is, I guess.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
"
I went to lunch & forgot to post them, I do like your picks, Burkman's telegraphing of punches is something rarely seen from a veteran like him. My favorite bet is Eubank Jr. with a little on him by stoppage at +165. Going to rewatch a lot of the mma fighters tonight, but I'm leaning Bader & Pitbull at the moment

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I went to lunch & forgot to post them, I do like your picks, Burkman's telegraphing of punches is something rarely seen from a veteran like him. My favorite bet is Eubank Jr. with a little on him by stoppage at +165. Going to rewatch a lot of the mma fighters tonight, but I'm leaning Bader & Pitbull at the moment
I like it but don't think he finishes groves personally, very possible if groves cardio isn't on point though

I like bader, pitbull, hardy, eubanks parlay