Bellator 200 Live Discussion - 5/25/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Main Card Results

Gegard Mousasi def. Rafael Carvalho via TKO (strikes) at 3:35 of Round 1 - new Middleweight champion
Michael Page def. David Rickels via submission (verbal) – Round 2, 0:43
Phil Davis def. Linton Vassell via KO (head kick) at 1:05 of Round 3.
Aaron Chalmers def. Ash Griffiths via submission (guillotine) at 1:55 of Round 1

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Lol at myself, pretty tired. [Excessive diatribe about the horrors of house closings removed. The point was just that I don't mind helping Wild with the calendar.]

Last edited:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Sorry it has been pointed out to me that I neglected to post the card, but I don't have edit privileges anymore, so here it is:

Rafael Carvalho(c) vs. Gegard Mousasi
Michael Page vs. David Rickels
Phil Davis vs. Linton Vassell
Aaron Chalmers vs. Ash Griffiths

Preliminary card (Paramount Network.com, 1PM ET/7PM ET tape delay)
Anastasia Yankova vs. Kate Jackson
Anatoly Tokov vs. Vladimir Filipovic
Pedro Carvalho vs. Daniel Crawford
Ryan Scope vs. Martyn Harris
Mike Shipman vs. Carl Noon
Charlie Ward vs. Louis King
Saul Rogers vs. Jeremy Petley
Kevin Fryer vs. Costello Van Steenis
Charlie Leary vs. Tom Green
Kent Kauppinen vs. Walter Gahadza
Jahreau Shephard vs. Marcin Zywica
Mike Ekundayo vs. Tom Mearns
Amir Albazi vs. Iurie Bejenari

And here is the Monster’s template.

Update:

View: https://twitter.com/SandhuMMA/status/999691413926371329?s=20

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I gotta say, not figuring out a way to get Koreshkov, or Schlemenko, or even Bendo on this card is nuts.
They should've booked Kharitonov earlier so M-1 didn't book him.
This card overall for an historic tentpole marquee event, on paper, sucks.
They should've pulled all the stops.
I'd have hired an event coordinator from Rizin for this, as without some pagaentry and some luck, poor isn't the word.

Hey Scott, I'm available and willing to make some special things happen.
Put me on the team, just don't fly me coach.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I gotta say, not figuring out a way to get Koreshkov, or Schlemenko, or even Bendo on this card is nuts.
They should've booked Kharitonov earlier so M-1 didn't book him.
This card overall for an historic tentpole marquee event, on paper, sucks.
They should've pulled all the stops.
I'd have hired an event coordinator from Rizin for this, as without some pagaentry and some luck, poor isn't the word.

Hey Scott, I'm available and willing to make some special things happen.
Put me on the team, just don't fly me coach.
Can't say for certain, but I imagine they're saving Koreshkov and Shlemenko for a future Russian card.

If they have Fedor vs Chael in Russia, with those two guys on the card, and Vadim Nemkov as well, that would be HUGE for them.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How do spoilers work for this card? Its on a tape delay but airing at 9pm est. So will there be spoilers on this forum and I need to avoid it, also, MMA junkie is real fast on posting results, will they be posting results and should I be avoiding the UG app and Mma junkie app on my phone?

Gegard is my alltime favorite fighter, probably athlete, and this is a difficult fight, Carvolha would tool anyone in the UFC MW outside the top 7 and he would fine iwth the top 7 guys also and I dont want to have the fight spoiled,

SO do I need to avoid all MMA stuff, even Yahoo?

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
How do spoilers work for this card? Its on a tape delay but airing at 9pm est. So will there be spoilers on this forum and I need to avoid it, also, MMA junkie is real fast on posting results, will they be posting results and should I be avoiding the UG app and Mma junkie app on my phone?

Gegard is my alltime favorite fighter, probably athlete, and this is a difficult fight, Carvolha would tool anyone in the UFC MW outside the top 7 and he would fine iwth the top 7 guys also and I dont want to have the fight spoiled,

SO do I need to avoid all MMA stuff, even Yahoo?
I'm not sure if they do or not, but for these cards (tape delayed ones) I media blackout and avoid all that until I've seen the fights. Better safe than sorry.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not sure if they do or not, but for these cards (tape delayed ones) I media blackout and avoid all that until I've seen the fights. Better safe than sorry.

I agree. Gonna set a reminder on my phone, cuz I know I will forget and log on or look at some app. Shoot I probably should stay off facebook too, a bunch of time I was able to avoid spoilers, then I log on facebook and it pops up and im like "shit" lol

You are right