Bellator 214 LIVE discussion - 1/26/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It could look a lot better in a few years.

Pico/Corrales should be a solid fight and help determine which is ready for the next step in the division.
Bandejas looks good and could be a contender in the future.

That's pretty much where it stops for me. I don't care about the WWE guy even though he was a legit college wrestler. He's basically fighting a fat version of me so it's not interesting. The Altamini fight wouldn't have any buzz or be on the main card if he wasn't friends with Chris Pratt. AJ Agazarm is a cunt but a very good grappler that should run through his opponent. I also don't care about Bader/Fedor especially if it's true that Fedor has some health issues. Fedor fights have been almost as sad for me for years as BJ Penn fights. I just don't enjoy seeing them in the cage anymore. Same with my favorite fighter, Anderson.
thanks
I am a casual fan now so I don't know most newer names
Figured the former MMA fighter and grappling guru knows some gems in that long card

I am still into Fedor fights...this one is a win win IMO...I don't expect him to win but am glad he has found the passion for fighting again

Love the other HW fight but ya it seems a bit mismatched

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
the young wrestling and mma phenom Pico vs Corralles has fireworks written all over it... Former NCAA HW All American Wrestler for Oklahoma aka FORMER WWE star Jack "Swagger"Yager makes his mma debut.. always fascinating to see elite athletes and crossover talents take a stab at the sport..

Then you got former D1 Purdue Wrestler Juan Archuleta (my buddy and my coaching partner jason Martin was juans team mate when they wrestled for Purdue) with a sparkling 21-1 record going against the Break out fighter of 2018 who was introduced to the mma world by doing the lords work by derailing the imitation version Conor aka Mr.James Gallaghers hype train by sensational KO that momentarily humbled the Rude Gallagher and has been on highlight reels from ESPN to fan made youtube videos.. and anytime Fedor fights we are watching history in the making...i'm telling you, Don't miss this card!

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the young wrestling and mma phenom Pico vs Corralles has fireworks written all over it... Former NCAA HW All American Wrestler for Oklahoma aka FORMER WWE star Jack "Swagger"Yager makes his mma debut.. always fascinating to see elite athletes and crossover talents take a stab at the sport..

Then you got former D1 Purdue Wrestler Juan Archuleta (my buddy and my coaching partner jason Martin was juans team mate when they wrestled for Purdue) with a sparkling 21-1 record going against the Break out fighter of 2018 who was introduced to the mma world by doing the lords work by derailing the imitation version Conor aka Mr.James Gallaghers hype train by sensational KO that momentarily humbled the Rude Gallagher and has been on highlight reels from ESPN to fan made youtube videos.. and anytime Fedor fights we are watching history in the making...i'm telling you, Don't miss this card!

How I watch this tonight? Cable or DaZon? I'm legit confused where to watch fights these days.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Juan Archuleta (my buddy and my coaching partner jason Martin was juans team mate when they wrestled for Purdue) with a sparkling 21-1 record going against the Break out fighter of 2018 who was introduced to the mma world by doing the lords work by derailing the imitation version Conor aka Mr.James Gallaghers hype train by sensational KO that momentarily humbled the Rude Gallagher and has been on highlight reels from ESPN to fan made youtube videos..
That was hilarious! Gallagher needed to be humbled. He was a little over the top with his McGregor shtick

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Looking for my 80th win.
Been on a skid recently losing by triangle to Waterson and Gadelha. Almost picked up the win against Alejandra Lara but it was declared a draw after a 30 minute north south stalemate.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
That was hilarious! Gallagher needed to be humbled. He was a little over the top with his McGregor shtick
and now look who's on a great card and who is isn't..Gallagher has the perfect face for punching.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
cheemQuestNorf is that you?
nope
we were rivals and buddies though...should have seen us talking junk when Chael and Hendo were fighting Shogun...good times
wish I had good news about him but I think he has slipped into the dark arts

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
nope
we were rivals and buddies though...should have seen us talking junk when Chael and Hendo were fighting Shogun...good times
wish I had good news about him but I think he has slipped into the dark arts
I hate 2 hear that bro.. he's 1 funny guy and loved by many on here..by dark arts do you mean substance abuse or witch craft? wish him the best..I wish he was still in here

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hate 2 hear that bro.. he's 1 funny guy and loved by many on here..by dark arts do you mean substance abuse or witch craft? wish him the best..I wish he was still in here
We became good buds eventually...good guy and funny
last post he made here was an answer to the question "what drugs are you doing?"
he responded with "all of them"

Not sure about witchcraft part tho