Bellator 226 = Felony Fights????

Discussion in 'Cageside - MMA Discussion' started by Haulport, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Haulport

Haulport Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
    First 100

Ratings:
    +3,805
    And the cartels don't distribute in major urban areas? They sell around their rural grows?

2. jason73

jason73 TMMAC 2020
    First 100

Ratings:
    +84,673
    that is so far from the truth. why do you believe that?

3. Onetrickpony

Onetrickpony The seal of approval

Ratings:
    +30,472
    Well, the non felons sure do make a lot of mistakes, maybe dudes used to prison violence will do a better job.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Haulport

Haulport Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
    First 100

Ratings:
    +3,805
    Because they control the vast majority of drugs entering this country. They supplied the Black Mafia Family years ago, who were one of the largest, independant distributors in the US and still control that trade...

5. jason73

jason73 TMMAC 2020
    First 100

Ratings:
    +84,673
    all the weed grown on the black market in BC is destined for the american market. it is not cartels that are buying it or moving it. most of it ends up in california. there are plenty of other groups involved in the drug trade that have nothing to do with cartels

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. tang

tang be here now

Ratings:
    +9,141
    I guess they do but I don't think the cartel weed is that popular. they're really shitty quality. The spray ton of insecticide and pesticide on it, I tried some outdoor friend gave it to me for free and after I smoked a joint, I was having heart problems and severe headache, nausea, was bad.

plus the Cartel has to operate in the most discreet areas, if they don't keep a low profile, anybody can spot them.
    Josh Rosenthal is a white American citizen who probably has more advantages to operating a weed farm (even if it's illegal) than a cartel member in the big ass cities like Oakland

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Outlaw Shit

Outlaw Shit No Comment
    First 100

Ratings:
    +37,348
    I can't really chime in on this discussion yet
    not sure what the statute of limitations is

I do know a bunch about the west coast scene though

• Like Like x 1
  8. Filthy

Filthy ZBM2.

Ratings:
    +13,054
    when it comes to me considering Joe Rogan's opinion, that definitely hasn't happened for at least a decade.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Filthy

Filthy ZBM2.

Ratings:
    +13,054
    he went to jail for doing something that, a matter of months later, was completely legal.

he's paid his debt to society for his poor judgement, and his judgement can be judged on its own credentials.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Filthy

Filthy ZBM2.

Ratings:
    +13,054
    the oil fields of Alberta are being populated with warehouse grows. They already have the water and electric infrastructure from the oil industry.

they're signing leases as fast as they can put up the structures.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Andrewsimar Palhardass

Andrewsimar Palhardass Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.

Ratings:
    +7,225
    I know this to be completely untrue, from a first-hand experience. I am from a town in California where the cartels have hot spots. They send people here with drugs to sell, and the cartel guys find small time distributors to funnel through. That exists, but hillbillies who grow and sell it on their own don't get messed with. Not worth the hassle, since demand is so large.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Andrewsimar Palhardass

Ratings:
    +7,225
    If the cartels were interested in going after every person who isn't connected with them growing weed near Oakland, they wouldn't have any resources left to do actual cartel shit.

Honestly, the cartels are big, but I think you're under the impression that they're this huge organized crime family who have their hands in literally everything. They do their thing, and they sell drugs, but they don't sell all of the drugs, and they don't care if Josh Rosenthal is growing weed in Oakland. Different demo, demand is never ending, and coming in to regularly mess with American citizens brings a different heat than the one that they are comfortable with.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Andrewsimar Palhardass

Ratings:
    +7,225
    If Rosenthal was growing in Sinaloa or Juarez, you'd have a point, btw.

14. Kneeblock

Kneeblock Jumbo shrimp

Ratings:
    +18,132
    Don't blame @Haulport@Haulport for the confusion. He's from Mount Vernon where you literally have to pay off the mayor to sell drugs.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted