Bellator 237 Live Discussion - 12/28/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
A good night of fights ending with my favorite fighter ever getting a ko win and retiring.

Have a good night TMMAC fam.

M

member 1013

I wish Fedor grabbed the mic, looked right in the camera and said "Jon Jones, you're a piece of shit! I'm going to fuck you til you love me!" and then chugged a monster's energy and started breakdancing while Drake and his crew climbed into the octagon and started rapping.
Go back in the float tank and mellow out

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am not finding any links for prelums and grabaka hitman says they will not be shown live outside japan on his weekly schedule.possibly on bellator youtube channel

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I am not finding any links for prelums and grabaka hitman says they will not be shown live outside japan on his weekly schedule.possibly on bellator youtube channel
Supposed to be on YouTube

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I read that due to contract restrictions the postlims will not be shown outside of Japan. Time to fire up the VPN?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My Russian cousin said he was a mob enforcer before MMA when trying to make it in judo.
That would be quite a feat after the armed forces and electrical career to fit in Russian mob enforcer before becoming the GOAT.
I'm leaning towards, prroobbbably not.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
fedor was throwing heat
no doubt about that
he whips punches in like nobody ever

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
fedor was throwing heat
no doubt about that
he whips punches in like nobody ever
He was throwing hard but was wide open for counters and take downs. If rampage had actually trained in any way he would’ve had a chance.

Fedor needs to retire and I hope he walks away after tonight.