Bellator 237 Live Discussion - 12/28/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I did, I wrapped our fighters and a few of the other Americans on the card (Japanese wrap style is fairly different and can feel odd to westerners).

After that I watched the show from Scott's box in the arena .

The crowd is wild. At one point I could hear the corners specific instructions all the way up where I was. The fans were everwhere and appreciated everyone and anyone that had anything to do with the show. It felt nice to be honest, lol. During the intermissions they played undercard fights. There was a mall sort of attached to the venue and most people went there.
This is what I tell my kids.
"Look girls, 40,000 people & you can hear a pin drop".

My oldest (18)wanted to go as we were toying with the idea last January, then life happened. And I just can't bring her to MY bucket list; she can make her own way now.
I can't leave for Christmas & go 10 days MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK , but the 26th-3rd I can do.

CutmanMatt @CutmanMatt , what was the deal with Fedor before the Bader fight?
He seemed under the weather and agitated.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I get some pretty good ones from our house photog, lucas noonan. Although a friend of mine did send me a screen grab and it was pretty cool, lol

Lucas

Screen grab
You look like you could be a family member in his corner in that screen grab. I dig it!