Bellator 238 Live Discussion - 1/25/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Drop guard and open yourself up in a firefight isn't the best strategy when you are getting reigned upon. I can't disagree, yet I can't agree either. Weather each storm, then return fire seems to be the best strategy in most fights, but you take the power and aggressiveness of a cyborg and I don't know if there is a good way to go about business. No real route to sucesss, imo.
She has a black belt in jitz. She has proven in her fights with Jorina Baars (though she lost, she never quit) and Tonya Evinger that she can fight intelligently.

Savagery is what we expect but she has proved that she can win by other means.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
She has a black belt in jitz. She has proven in her fights with Jorina Baars (though she lost, she never quit) and Tonya Evinger that she can fight intelligently.

Savagery is what we expect but she has proved that she can win by other means.
Easier said than done when facing cyborg. Dude has jitz and I think we've all viewed the video where she powerbombed tito. No slouch on the ground. No map for success here, imo. Amanda was able to beat her by being more technical on the feet. UFC didn't want the rematch and released cyborg. I think the only way she will be beaten at this stage, given the talent, is with age, but she is still young. For now it will just be slaughter after slaughter, with a competitive fight here and there. The power, aggressiveness, toughness, and skill, are just on a different level in the woman's division. Just my opinion.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Easier said than done when facing cyborg. Dude has jitz and I think we've all viewed the video where she powerbombed tito. No slouch on the ground. No map for success here, imo. Amanda was able to beat her by being more technical on the feet. UFC didn't want the rematch and released cyborg. I think the only way she will be beaten at this stage, given the talent, is with age, but she is still young. For now it will just be slaughter after slaughter, with a competitive fight here and there. The power, aggressiveness, toughness, and skill, are just on a different level in the woman's division. Just my opinion.
good take papi