Bellator 238 Live Discussion - 1/25/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Complete Results:
Cris Cyborg def. Julia Budd via TKO (Round 4, 1:14)
Darrion Caldwell def. Ádám Borics via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 1, 2:20
Juan Archuleta def. Henry Corrales via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Sergio Pettis def. Alfred Khashakyan via submission (guillotine choke) - Round 1, 3:00
Raymond Daniels def. Jason King via TKO (Round 1, 3:07)
Emilee King def. Ava Knight via submission (rear naked choke) - Round 1, 2:18
Aaron Pico def. Daniel Carey via KO (Round 2, 0:15)
AJ Agazarm def. Adel Altamimi via submission (triangle choke) - Round 3, 1:22
Jay Jay Wilson def. Mario Navarro via submission (armbar) — Round 2, 2:48
Miguel Jacob def David Pacheco via unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 30-26)
Anthony Taylor def. Chris Avila via majority decision (28-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Curtis Millender def. Moses Murrietta via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26)
Joshua Jones def. Brandon Bender via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 29-27)

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Sick sick card!
I keep hearing this... What am I missing?

Henry/Juan
Caldwell/Borics

And several people like Raymond fighting nobodies.

Sadly, even with just those 2 fights it's better than the UFC event this weekend.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I keep hearing this... What am I missing?

Henry/Juan
Caldwell/Borics

And several people like Raymond fighting nobodies.

Sadly, even with just those 2 fights it's better than the UFC event this weekend.
Pico..Lil pettis.. Budd will have a good showing vs Cyborg ...Millender is a killer..Agazarm us mouthy fk that's really good grappler.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Pico..Lil pettis.. Budd will have a good showing vs Cyborg ...Millender is a killer..Agazarm us mouthy fk that's really good grappler.
Yeah. Don't care about Pico. He needs to cover his chin and wrestle. Don't care about Sergio fighting SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2. Agazarm is a good grappler but terrible fighter so far. Millender is good but he's buried and also fighting someone that's unknown. Just don't care about Budd/Cyborg. Either cyborg mauls or Budd bores.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yeah. Don't care about Pico. He needs to cover his chin and wrestle. Don't care about Sergio fighting SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2. Agazarm is a good grappler but terrible fighter so far. Millender is good but he's buried and also fighting someone that's unknown. Just don't care about Budd/Cyborg. Either cyborg mauls or Budd bores.
Tell us how you really feel!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn bro, you're hardcore!
Which fight card in the last year were you interested in?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Let's not forget that Raymond Daniels (bad mofo even though he's only 1-1 in MMA) is fighting a guy that Bellator doesn't even have a web page for. But he's been knocked out 4 times in his 5 losses so I'm super curious how this one goes.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I really do want to see Caldwell/Borics and Juan/Henry.

Those are the best 2 fights this weekend by a large margin.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really do want to see Caldwell/Borics and Juan/Henry.

Those are the best 2 fights this weekend by a large margin.
Budd/Cyborg is a huge fight.
For years Budd was said to be the possible de-throner of Cyborg.
Despite it losing it's luster because Cyborg fought Amanda Nunes face-first, it's still basically what it was, champion vs. champion.

This is a greater women's MMA matchup the Nunes/DeRandamie.
Both are very well-rounded.
This could very well be #1 vs. #2 in the world.
You're talking combined records of 31-4.
People are unaware because of poor promotion, and the lack of a 3-letter acronym.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Budd/Cyborg is a huge fight.
For years Budd was said to be the possible de-throner of Cyborg.
Despite it losing it's luster because Cyborg fought Amanda Nunes face-first, it's still basically what it was, champion vs. champion.

This is a greater women's MMA matchup the Nunes/DeRandamie.
Both are very well-rounded.
This could very well be #1 vs. #2 in the world.
You're talking combined records of 31-4.
People are unaware because of poor promotion, and the lack of a 3-letter acronym.
I agree with most of that... I just don't give a damn about Cyborg fights. I think her dipshit boyfriend ruined any interest I had in her by making her persona seem more like his than who she really is. And Budd, while really good, is generally really boring. Combine the two and I just don't have interest in the fight. But I'm probably going to be watching this card over the shit fest that the UFC is offering up.