Bellator 246: Archuleta vs Mix - Live Discussion 9/12/2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 09-12-20

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Again with the switch to the leg lock in the scramble and straight into the arm bar off it, brilliant, Fitch is going to get tapped at this rate .

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Anyone else catch Fitch smile after he tapped? He knew he got caught in an impressive and creative submission by a Gracie. It seemed almost as if it was a proud moment for him...like a story he will always tell.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Anyone else catch Fitch smile after he tapped? He knew he got caught in an impressive and creative submission by a Gracie. It seemed almost as if it was a proud moment for him...like a story he will always tell.
Yeah, he looked at him like “you slick son of a bitch”.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
There are worse ways to go out , he battered Daley and drew with McDonald in his last 2, this is his first loss in his last 7.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
All the best to Fitch. I appreciate being able to see him fight against so many greats for so many years. His rise to title challenger at WW in the UFC against a line-up of killers was so fun to watch. Cool to see him go out with class even though it was off a loss.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
As boring as Fitch could be to watch. He’s had a damn good career. Never won any belts (arguably) but he was an elite fighter and a tough out for anybody.

These 6 foot interviews are fuckin’ stupid.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Gracies takedowns were very good in this fight, dumped Fitch a couple of times.
That last one before the sub was impressive. I can’t remember the last time I saw someone do that to Fitch. Admittedly I can’t remember many Fitch fights.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Yeah it was a beauty , Pierre man handled him obviously but not many throw him like that.
Fights like that really showed how much of a freak athlete GSP is. Although he got more cautious and “boring” after Serra sparked him.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Who wins this fight?

I will bet the 25 I came up tonight

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
All the best to Fitch. I appreciate being able to see him fight against so many greats for so many years. His rise to title challenger at WW in the UFC against a line-up of killers was so fun to watch. Cool to see him go out with class even though it was off a loss.
YEh man. Unfortunately Father Time Is undefeated and will stay that way. Even Fitch got beat by Father Time which shows how fucked he can be.

Kongo is giving a good run against it but I think ultimately Father Time will get him too