Bellator 246: Archuleta vs Mix - Live Discussion 9/12/2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 09-12-20

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
I got Archuleta in this next one. More tested fighter, better stand up fighter, but damn that dude Mix is a wizard on the ground. That shit Mayweather says is true. There’s many Jack of all trades in the game, but no masters of a craft. Mix is a master on the ground. The one thing he does well is amazingly well. If he wins it will look EASY! Too easy, the way he climbed Bandejas and ended him quickly was incredible. The thing is Mix has already shown his bag, now we know what to expect. Everyone knows this dude is DANGEROUS AF on the mat. So Archuleta has to try to knock his ass out without getting wrapped up..

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
alright we are in for 15.26
Wins 22.13

total of 37.39

never mind...the pulled the line on us

Hope you were wrong lol
Haha , don’t bet on my recommendation, I have picked every fight so far tonight though, although I thought Waterson would get the sub, didn’t bother backing any fights though.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I got Archuleta in this next one. More tested fighter, better stand up fighter, but damn that dude Mix is a wizard on the ground. That shit Mayweather says is true. There’s many Jack of all trades in the game, but no masters of a craft. Mix is a master on the ground. The one thing he does well is amazingly well. If he wins it will look EASY! Too easy, the way he climbed Bandejas and ended him quickly was incredible. The thing is Mix has already shown his bag, now we know what to expect. Everyone knows this dude is DANGEROUS AF on the mat. So Archuleta has to try to knock his ass out without getting wrapped up..
I think Juan will clip him and finish him on the ground with a choke

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Haha , don’t bet on my recommendation, I have picked every fight so far tonight though, although I thought Waterson would get the sub, didn’t bother backing any fights though.
all good man
I said earlier I would bet on other peoples hunches tonight and it worked out well

Quitting while I am ahead tonight...will Bet NFL tomorrow...started with 75 on thursday for NFL game and I am at 280 right now

Can't go outside due to smoke so I am just killing time inside this weekend

Thanks for the pick

looks like Mix has some real ground game on him

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
1-0 Mix. To be expected when the fight was fought in his world. On the feet he was getting tagged with glancing blows. I want to see how he acts when faced with adversity. I want to see him wobble and then see how he reacts..

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
1-0 Mix. To be expected when the fight was fought in his world. On the feet he was getting tagged with glancing blows. I want to see how he acts when faced with adversity. I want to see him wobble and then see how he reacts..
I didn't realize he was so ground orientated