Bellator 252 Pitbull vs Carvalho November 12th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 11-12-20

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Are you guys streaming or watching on tv?
I watch on DAZN

watching this Joe Shilling promo for the 10th time...even though they just cut him for some reason

Pico looked good...A nice Smesh for his confidence and experience

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Just looked it up.

On DAZN you'll find NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone and NFL Sunday Ticket. You can also live stream other top European soccer including UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and Serie A plus KHL Hockey, ATP 250 Tennis, PDC Darts and Snooker - All in HD.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What`s DAZN?
It is a streaming service that bought bellator content awhile back when Fedor signed with Bellator

No commercials...they fill in-between fights and rounds with promos for fighters and live arena footage

I think their contract is gonna end soon...but DAZN hooked me for another year at $99 during the lockdown...I protested but failed to get them to drop the charge

There will be a stream on C r ack Str eam s most likely

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just looked it up.

On DAZN you'll find NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone and NFL Sunday Ticket. You can also live stream other top European soccer including UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and Serie A plus KHL Hockey, ATP 250 Tennis, PDC Darts and Snooker - All in HD.
On DAZN I mainly watch some good Boxing....KSW MMA...and Bellator...I think Canelo fights for them also

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Pico is far more dangerous when he mixes in his Wrestling!

T

The Big Guy

I think Emanuel sanchez will win this rematch. Hes improving while I feel like weichels slowing down

T

The Big Guy

Damn I'm suprised weichel came back out. He took a beating in rd2