Bellator 255- Pitbull vs Sanchez- Live Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I recognize a total of 3 names.

Pitbull is legit, but fuck this card and all the cucks that finna post in this thread.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I recognize a total of 3 names.

Pitbull is legit, but fuck this card and all the cucks that finna post in this thread.

Each and everyone of them would beat your ass completely, if you just don't know Magomed Magomedov, Usman or a Tyrell Fortune, it really shows that you have no clue at all about MMA, talent wise Bellator is by far the nr. 2 biggest promotion.

Casuals gonna casual.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Each and everyone of them would beat your ass completely, if you just don't know Magomed Magomedov, Usman or a Tyrell Fortune, it really shows that you have no clue at all about MMA, talent wise Bellator is by far the nr. 2 biggest promotion.

Casuals gonna casual.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Goddammit why isn't it on the calendar??!!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is this the same Roger huerto who used to model toe nail varnish?

M

member 3289

Casuals gonna casual.
1. UFC
2. One FC
3. Bellator

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
You aren't a full UFC shill unless you claim ONE FC is nr. 2.

Most ONE FC cards though are literally shit filled with mostly pretty horrible local fighters who would get KTFO very quickly in Bellator or the UFC, they aren't even nr. 3 in the west PFL is. Which is alright, they aren't going for a western demographics of viewers and I'm sure they are big in Asia, but who cares if you dont dominate the west you aren't shit in the MMA promotional scene.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the last time i saw him, he had hair on the top of his head and none on his face lol

he was on the ground. eyes mostly closed and making weird faces. looked like a white dude

but once he got up between rounds and opened his eyes i saw it
He looks a lot different than his UFC days
I was just messing with ya storm B