Bellator 255- Pitbull vs Sanchez- Live Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Worth watching??

I got 33 minutes left on this episode then I may watch this card.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I'd rather eat a dead hookers pussy than visit that abortion of a forum.

But thanks.
don't be such a retard, it's a site with links to all the finishes usually within a minute of them happening lol, who cares if it's reddit?

I don't post on there either

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
don't be such a retard, it's a site with links to all the finishes usually within a minute of them happening lol, who cares if it's reddit?

I don't post on there either
I just hate how the site functions. Don't care that it's Reddit per se, it's an abortion of functionality that makes it not worth me going to.

And now that they effectively make you use their app means I'm even less likely to go there.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I just hate how the site functions. Don't care that it's Reddit per se, it's an abortion of functionality that makes it not worth me going to.

And now that they effectively make you use their app means I'm even less likely to go there.
I dunno, I watch all the finishes for half a dozen or so MMA orgs on there via my laptop. I don't do anything but click the streamable links they provide and definitely never tried the app. I just don't see the issue with using it like that. It's text on a page, each thread has a bold title and I just scroll down them till I see the ones I want.

I'm presuming you and SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 only view via your phones and that's where the big issues are

reddit ss 1.jpg

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
talking about Cyborg, I heard the long awaited rematch with Leslie Smith has been agreed upon

can't fucking wait for that, more competitive matchmaking from Bellator
Fighter bashing like this should be illegal on MMA forums.

Last edited: