Bellator 255- Pitbull vs Sanchez- Live Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
They are just lame Bellator hype men. Trying to instil more importance on the fights than what is warranted and overselling the action we’re seeing.
I remember him waxing lyrical about a Bellator event that was all finishes like it was something really special. It was mostly squash matches where the guy who got finished was supposed to lose and get finished in the process, typical Coker matchmaking and awful for MMA in my opinion.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I’ve got nothing against either Mauro or Big John, but this broadcast team sucks. 4 hours and I don’t think I’ve heard a single thing that was amusing or insightful. They aren’t especially good at breaking down the action and they sure as hell aren’t entertaining.
Thomson and Big John aren’t terrible when they’re both in the booth.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I remember him waxing lyrical about a Bellator event that was all finishes like it was something really special. It was mostly squash matches where the guy who got finished was supposed to lose and get finished in the process, typical Coker matchmaking and awful for MMA in my opinion.
Every event seems like a showcase event for the fighters they are hoping turn into something. Cards stacked with huge favourites against journeymen. They need to focus less on trying to build stars and more on fun, competitive match making.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
So Mauro is going for the 30’s gangster look and referencing 90’s hip-hop all night. BiPolar Disorder is no joke.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Every event seems like a showcase event for the fighters they are hoping turn into something. Cards stacked with huge favourites against journeymen. They need to focus less on trying to build stars and more on fun, competitive match making.
I agree, the cream will rise to the top if they give them a chance, but protecting them just means there's more chance they are exposed when they get a big step-up

T

The Big Guy

Call me drunk but I think sanchez wins a dec

Ever since i got dirty sanchezed by a prison nurse I love anything sachenien

T

The Big Guy

Volkanovski and ortega are the coaches for the next TUF season according to espn