Bellator 260- Amasov vs Lima- Live Discussion- Fri. June 11th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 06-11-21

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Lets go Daley! Hope he knocks tf out of Jason Jackson, getting tired of hearing bout how Jason is the favourite in this one.

Nick Newell the one handed pirate I'm looking forward to aswell, think he's gonna win comfortably , but the biggest name except the main card is Aaron Pico, one of the biggest talents in all of MMA with a left hand that could even trouble some HW's, also Kyle Crutchmer is fighting, he's a great wrestler, who some fought got robbed last time against Amasov.

This card is better than Vettori vs Izzy, hands down. I'd much rather see Lima vs Amasov than what the UFC is offering, perhaps thats just me.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Coming from a fat useless australian piece of shit who sits here all day I take that as a compliment, enjoy being blocked you handicapped useless retard, and kys please.
You seem very angry.

Also, why do you assume I'm fat? I am the furthest thing from fat, you're better off calling me underweight.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
If you dont like the thread and dont like Bellator, why not just fuck off? Your a useless tard anyway.
I like Bellator just fine. I'm always hyped to watch Pico fight, I'm a big fan of his. This is a pretty decent card, problem is, the UFC is putting on a stacked card the next day. What's your problem?

??

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
This card is better than Vettori vs Izzy, hands down. I'd much rather see Lima vs Amasov than what the UFC is offering, perhaps thats just me.
It's just you.

I'll always tune in to see Lima fight but after that I lose interest in the card really fast.
JJ is gonna try to dry-hump Daley. Pico should be fun because he fights like an idiot half the time so you can pretty much expect some wild shit. Then... Claxton fight could be cool. That's all I got.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It's just you.

I'll always tune in to see Lima fight but after that I lose interest in the card really fast.
JJ is gonna try to dry-hump Daley. Pico should be fun because he fights like an idiot half the time so you can pretty much expect some wild shit. Then... Claxton fight could be cool. That's all I got.
Yep.

Lima is always worth watching.

Pico is one of the most entertaining fighters in the sport, win or lose. Both in the cage, and also his overall career path.

After that, we're down to pretending that 38 year old Paul Daley is still a relevant guy.

A few of the recent Fight Night cards have been severely lacking in name value and divisionally relevant fights, but this PPV is stacked deep.

??

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Alex Polizzi looking like a Miami drug lord lmao. He's wrestling is super good though

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I had it 2-1 Gonzales, Justin Gonzales is super quick in standup, think this kid got star potential, I definitely see him as a upcoming contender.