Bellator 266 Romero vs Davis - Live Discussion - Sat Sept 18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 09-18-21

M

member 3289

Bellator basically committed suicide by doing too many tournaments with too boring matchmaking and also signing big names that couldn't get past injury, getting arrested or long term sickness.

Many people on here who liked Bellator said I was too negative on the product, that it would all turn around if we all just pretended the product was fine and that their socalled homegrown talent wasn't fighting cash in registry employees and garbage men, but the fault of Bellator is that they KEPT making easy matchups while providing a slow and pseudo-meticulous pace that led to absolutely nothing but more can crushing and baby steps toward their minor goals (the promotion doesn't even have major goals) pretending to be some sort of top promotion, which they pretended for close to 13 years now...

Look at the PFL they have so much material and interesting matchups that there is always something to look forward to, their matchmaking is great and they have the best production quality of any major MMA promotion globally.

Everyone and their mother will tell you this is gonna be one of the best events for Bellator this year, I'll tell you what really will happend, completely unknown guys fighting on the prelims and a bunch of can crushing on the main card. Phil Davis will win a boring decision where Romero just stands there and tries to hit him with big shots, Davis will win on his cardio and it will be a snoozefest the same way Adesanya - Romero was a snoozefest.

Moral of this story is I'm usually 1000 percent right and even when I'm not right, I'm still kinda right, make it 999.999 percent right.
1632016783331.png

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
hahahahahahahah I FUCKING LOVE THE BIG TUNA.

you knocked that guy tf out jason73 @jason73 biggest underdog win in Bellator history good job bro.

WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS SHIT IM A BELLATOR BOY AGAIN IM BACK FELLAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

maxresdefault222.jpg

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Short reach for 6 foot 5...78.5
mine is 76 at 6 foot

Wow got KOed by the Big Tuna
1632017652324.png

wow