Bellator 266 Romero vs Davis - Live Discussion - Sat Sept 18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 09-18-21

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Bellator 266 weigh-in results: Yoel Romero and Phil Davis on point, one other fighter misses big
MAIN CARD (10 p.m. ET, Showtime)

• Phil Davis (206) vs. Yoel Romero (205.4)
  • Neiman Gracie (170.6) vs. Mark Lemminger (169.9)
  • DeAnna Bennett (129.2)* vs. Alejandra Lara (125.2)
  • Georgi Karakhanyan (155.6) vs. Saul Rogers (155.7)
  • Christian Edwards (204.3) vs. Ben Parrish (205.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 7 p.m. ET)

• Grant Neal (204.1) vs. Alex Polizzi (204.9)
  • Anthony Adams (185.3) vs. Khalid Murtazaliev (185.3)
  • Albert Gonzales (175) vs. Abraham Vaesau (175)
  • Socrates Hernandez (135.9) vs. Bobby Seronio III (135.4)
  • Rhalan Gracie (171) vs. Shane Keefe (169.1)
  • Jon Adams (125.4) vs. Edwin De Los Santos (125.3)
  • Jesse Delgado (129.5) vs. Joshua Dillon (130)

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Bellator basically committed suicide by doing too many tournaments with too boring matchmaking and also signing big names that couldn't get past injury, getting arrested or long term sickness.

Many people on here who liked Bellator said I was too negative on the product, that it would all turn around if we all just pretended the product was fine and that their socalled homegrown talent wasn't fighting cash in registry employees and garbage men, but the fault of Bellator is that they KEPT making easy matchups while providing a slow and pseudo-meticulous pace that led to absolutely nothing but more can crushing and baby steps toward their minor goals (the promotion doesn't even have major goals) pretending to be some sort of top promotion, which they pretended for close to 13 years now...

Look at the PFL they have so much material and interesting matchups that there is always something to look forward to, their matchmaking is great and they have the best production quality of any major MMA promotion globally.

Everyone and their mother will tell you this is gonna be one of the best events for Bellator this year, I'll tell you what really will happend, completely unknown guys fighting on the prelims and a bunch of can crushing on the main card. Phil Davis will win a boring decision where Romero just stands there and tries to hit him with big shots, Davis will win on his cardio and it will be a snoozefest the same way Adesanya - Romero was a snoozefest.

Moral of this story is I'm usually 1000 percent right and even when I'm not right, I'm still kinda right, make it 999.999 percent right.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Big John: "We can remove that 2nd round and we had a really good fight"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Fuck I'm outta breath, give me a moment...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Bellator is becoming a parody of a fight promotion.

Some of these guys clearly been on a couch for 6 months without doing any training and did 2 weeks of sparring max prior to their fights.

This is beyond bad, even as a Bellator "guy"

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I'd rather listen to rap music the whole day than watch this shit again.

Like getting a plumpkin from Rosie O Donnell.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'll jump over here for the main card.

The prelims don't excite me enough to find the remote control to change it from the also rough UFC card.