Bellator 268 Nemkov vs Anglicas- Oct 16th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 10-16-21

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Good main event and Sumiko Inaba is hot.

That's... That's about all I have for this one.

Bendo/Primus could possibly be good.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
they must hate albrektsson. he had some good fights in rizin but yags is going to smesh

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
It's an interesting card, tons of fun fight sadly Bellator usually only promote their main and co main so it often gets hard for the viewers to get the image of what's to come in general on the rest of the card:

Nemkov vs Anglickas is an interesting fight and so is Julius Anglickas who as the media has already explained had the same journey into the tournament as Daniel Cormier who was also a reserve in the Strikeforce HW tourney and ended up winning it, which spiralled him into stardom in the UFC. Why is Julius interesting? Because he's a great standup fighter with good TKD who has a very unique style, if he catches Nemkov he can put him out, he also has great cardio although he's packing alot of muscle (which is difficult). Most would say Marius Zaromski is the best P4P fighter ever out of Lithuania since he captured the DREAM championship, but I would personally state that Julius in on a bit higher level.

Also Bader vs Corey is a great fight, personally I think the cardio will be a factor for whoever gets it, Corey hasn't anyone in Bellator who was super high level and it might impact him that he jumps from Yagshimuradov and Manhoef to Bader, huge leap in difference, Bader should be looking to claim the nr. 1 contender spot, but Corey has great hands and is just like Bader a great wrestler. I have it 60-40 in Baders favor, but it could also look like a 50-50 fight.

First fight of the night is Bensons wife, who's looking for her first pro win, also a fun fight.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's an interesting card, tons of fun fight sadly Bellator usually only promote their main and co main so it often gets hard for the viewers to get the image of what's to come in general on the rest of the card:

Nemkov vs Anglickas is an interesting fight and so is Julius Anglickas who as the media has already explained had the same journey into the tournament as Daniel Cormier who was also a reserve in the Strikeforce HW tourney and ended up winning it, which spiralled him into stardom in the UFC. Why is Julius interesting? Because he's a great standup fighter with good TKD who has a very unique style, if he catches Nemkov he can put him out, he also has great cardio although he's packing alot of muscle (which is difficult). Most would say Marius Zaromski is the best P4P fighter ever out of Lithuania since he captured the DREAM championship, but I would personally state that Julius in on a bit higher level.

Also Bader vs Corey is a great fight, personally I think the cardio will be a factor for whoever gets it, Corey hasn't anyone in Bellator who was super high level and it might impact him that he jumps from Yagshimuradov and Manhoef to Bader, huge leap in difference, Bader should be looking to claim the nr. 1 contender spot, but Corey has great hands and is just like Bader a great wrestler. I have it 60-40 in Baders favor, but it could also look like a 50-50 fight.

First fight of the night is Bensons wife, who's looking for her first pro win, also a fun fight.
6 pages

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Early UFC
Late Bellator

Anything else going on Saturday? other than college football of course.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nemkov is must see
Guy is fucking people up

Top 5 205er in the world

I will watch, it's after the UFC