Bellator 282 Eblen vs Mousasi - Live Discussion- Friday June 24th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 06-24-22

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No BKFC or PFL threads. It’s like we didn’t bother with Pepsi or Coke and went with RC Cola.
I'm talking all those events in this thread
Fuck it

Ward is bringing it
HWs on PFL and just getting BKFC up...missed most of last event as well

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
sparkuri @sparkuri I’m not sure if you smoke weed, but I know jason73 @jason73 , Rambo John J @Rambo John J , and Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint will appreciate this….

I have a law of diminishing return when it comes to weed and my anxiety. My mental health has been shit lately so I’ve been taking it easy with a delta-8 cart . I had the longest week at work and my boss is making me miserable, so all I wanted to do was get high. I didn’t think I had anything but I was going to bite the bullet and take some resin hits from my bowl. Low and behold I go to light it and I realize it is still half full of a moonrock I couldn’t get through last time. Long story short, I‘m feeling good right now.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sparkuri @sparkuri I’m not sure if you smoke weed, but I know jason73 @jason73 , Rambo John J @Rambo John J , and Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint will appreciate this….

I have a law of diminishing return when it comes to weed and my anxiety. My mental health has been shit lately so I’ve been taking it easy with a delta-8 cart . I had the longest week at work and my boss is making me miserable, so all I wanted to do was get high. I didn’t think I had anything but I was going to bite the bullet and take some resin hits from my bowl. Low and behold I go to light it and I realize it is still half full of a moonrock I couldn’t get through last time. Long story short, I‘m feeling good right now.
I smoked Old Family Purple
pretty heavy shit dudes

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-nap-zKimzqcl0MOOY

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

the gods are looking out for you bro

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018

Good man!

And I appreciate the message....You're a good egg mate.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm watching until the doctors in an hour... Sciatica is locked up so bad I can barely walk...I've drank 4 beers and it's only 10.45 am....Don't even want the beers but it's the only thing killing some of the pain...I need morphine patches ASAP
Hope you get to feeling better bud

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I'm watching until the doctors in an hour... Sciatica is locked up so bad I can barely walk...I've drank 4 beers and it's only 10.45 am....Don't even want the beers but it's the only thing killing some of the pain...I need morphine patches ASAP
Back injuries are the worst. Hopefully it’s not too serious and all you need is some rest.

I read what you said in the “need a laugh” thread and that’s a shame. I don’t know you personally but you seem like a solid dude and I hope you come out better.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Back injuries are the worst. Hopefully it’s not too serious and all you need is some rest.

I read what you said in the “need a laugh” thread and that’s a shame. I don’t know you personally but you seem like a solid dude and I hope you come out better.
Let's not lay it on too thick. He kinda deserves it for carrying home 300 pounders from the local pub.